WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout out to Barrett Custom Marine

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
Today at about 4:30 we pulled the boat out at Windsor. While in the wipe down area, I noticed one of or trailer tires was flat. No problem, I always have the portable air compressor in the back of our Yukon. Oh crap...realized I left it in the Jeep, as we have been off-roading the past couple of weeks. No problem. I’ll park the boat, chock the wheels, and run home to get it.

My wife asks the guy wiping down his boat behind us if he has a compressor. He says he is sorry, but he doesn’t. Next thing I know, he is on his cell calling his buddy at Barrett. Within 3 minutes, the Barrett truck pulls up and airs me up! Won’t take a tip or anything!

I race up to Big O Tires and they say no problem, back up to the bay. Repair the tire at no cost, and again won’t take a tip. The tire had a one inch razor sharp piece of sheet metal he probably picked up on the ramp or parking lot.

The whole deal took less than 25 minutes! Just want to say thanks to everyone involved!!!! :):):):)

Riverryder

Reaction score
That’s awesome! Make boating great again! I always am willing to help anyone. Towed a guy with my new to me boat this passed weekend 15 miles. Even broke down and had to get towed too. Didn’t take a penny from the guy i help he tried but I would expect the same if I was stranded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hava-Schiada

Reaction score
That’s awesome! Make boating great again! I always am willing to help anyone. Towed a guy with my new to me boat this passed weekend 15 miles. Even broke down and had to get towed too. Didn’t take a penny from the guy i help he tried but I would expect the same if I was stranded!

That’s awesome and what boating is all about!!!

Riverryder

Reaction score
That’s awesome and what boating is all about!!!

Think I have helped 6 people in the year I have owned boats.. I got towed 15 miles once when I owned jet skis(2) and was stranded with one down. Had me and my brother and 3 kids. So after that I have made it a point to help everyone. From backing the boat down the ramp to helping a kayaker, roll bar boat anyone with a hatch up or hanging out I stop and ask.