WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout out to " Flat Tops Marine" in Havasu

wet hull

Reaction score
Wanted to give the owner Chris at Flat Tops a big
"atta boy". He picked up the boat this morning for its annual service. I had scheduled pre Corona and it totally slipped my mind. Major tune up including drive service and alignment. He saw the bellows were leaking and replaced and lubed everything up. No damage and all is good again. Cant stress enough how a small amount of money yearly can potentially save thousands. Thanks again Chris
19134.jpeg
19135.jpeg

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Chris is awesome!
Very knowledgeable and EZ to talk to.
Did excellent service on our boat with a smile:)

FishSniper

Reaction score
Wanted to give the owner Chris at Flat Tops a big
"atta boy". He picked up the boat this morning for its annual service. I had scheduled pre Corona and it totally slipped my mind. Major tune up including drive service and alignment. He saw the bellows were leaking and replaced and lubed everything up. No damage and all is good again. Cant stress enough how a small amount of money yearly can potentially save thousands. Thanks again Chris View attachment 859798 View attachment 859799
I second this post have been using Chris and flat tops for the last 4 or 5 years and they are top notch.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Everyone, Please don’t use flat tops and keep using the ones that are pimped out on this website.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Everyone, Please don’t use flat tops and keep using the ones that are pimped out on this website.
Care to elaborate? Sounds like a local, reputable, honest shop to me unless I'm missing something