WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout out to Iguana Marine.

olduner

Reaction score
Hey guys long time lurker here, wanted to share our great experience with Iguana Marine. Boat ( 04 226 Cobalt 496 b3 ), had starting issues had to wiggle throttle in and out of neutral to get started, scary when in Lake Mohave 10 miles from ramp. Boat stored in Needles, live in CA IE, couldn't find a shop in Needles, Bullhead or my local shop to look at boat until late August. Started calling shops in Havasu, was getting answering machines until I called Iguana and Patty answered and said they were scheduling appointments and bring it in. I explained that we will be coming from CA picking up boat dropping off and staying in Laughlin until done, she could not guarantee it would be done in one day but said two days would be no problem. We got there at 9:00 am on Tuesday July 21, met Patty who greeted me by name and her professionalism put me at ease with trying new shops, she said we will keep you updated. Well by 3:00 pm that same day she called and said boat is repaired and ready to go, price was less then expected, shop was very clean and owner was friendly and answered all questions. To top it off we received a hand written thank you note from Iguana Marine. Thank you, Iguana Marine.

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
No Iguana experience here but hats off for the professionalism and time invested to hand write a follow-up note.

A good man always told me "ge the customer something you would spend your own money on and show them some respect"

Dbroncos

Reaction score
X3 for Iguana. Iguana took care of my Playcraft this year getting it and repaired at a fair price in a more than reasonable time......

WildWilly

Reaction score
they are definitely consistent, pretty similar experince for me and will be taking another boat to them next month. Of course the worry comes to minnd, that a lot of new businesses start this way and then fall victim or should I say, slide in to the ways of Havasu businesses and customer service.

Reaction score
Thank you all for the kind words!

I will be the first to say that although we try our very best to provide the best customer service and accurate, timely and thorough repair possible, we are only human. Mistakes are made. For us, it's not the mistake, it is how the mistake is handled. Honesty, integrity and transparency is our business motto. That motto is how we started and that motto is how we will continue.

@BigDaddyOC ... it is unfortunate that so many boat repair shops have fallen into the habit of not providing the level of service that they once did. I think we have identified how and why that happens and are continuing to do our best to ensure that we do not also fall prey to those bad habits. Should any of our customer ever feel that they have not received the level of service they expected, I encourage them to contact me personally and I will gladly address it with them.

Sincerely,
Robert Lankford

Sandbarhoppen

Reaction score
Great Shop. Owner is always there to answer questions and is the first to step up and help!