WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout out to Scott Wenhe @ Wenhe Mortgage and Realty

HitIt

Reaction score
I want to give a shout out to RDP advertiser @Tamalewagon, Scott Wenhe, at Wenhe Mortgage and Realty. Scott has helped a bunch of people on the boards with home loans and I am 99% through a refi with him. Real estate transactions in general make me nervous and Scott was instantly available via phone or email whenever I had a question or concern. He is truly on his client's team; working to get you the best deal in a timely manner while making sure that you are comfortable and informed during the entire process. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you Scott!!!

The refi process is really simple:
1) Fill out a quick questionnaire and Scott gets back to you in lightning speed with your loan options
2) Select a loan option and the process starts
3) I spent a few hours gathering docs that the bank required
4) A little over a week later, spend around 30 minutes signing loan docs online
5) A little after that, a notary came to my house to sign final docs
6) Wire some money to escrow and you are pretty much done

All in all, the process took around 4-5 hours of my time and saved me a boatload of money.

Rates are ridiculously low right now (yeah, yeah, yeah I know they might go lower in the next few months). If you are considering a refi or purchase, you should definitely shoot @Tamalewagon a PM.

PS: I didn't shop for any services (title/escrow/etc.). Scott's team that he works with runs like a swiss watch.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
I want to give a shout out to RDP advertiser @Tamalewagon, Scott Wenhe, at Wenhe Mortgage and Realty. Scott has helped a bunch of people on the boards with home loans and I am 99% through a refi with him. Real estate transactions in general make me nervous and Scott was instantly available via phone or email whenever I had a question or concern. He is truly on his client's team; working to get you the best deal in a timely manner while making sure that you are comfortable and informed during the entire process. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you Scott!!!

The refi process is really simple:
1) Fill out a quick questionnaire and Scott gets back to you in lightning speed with your loan options
2) Select a loan option and the process starts
3) I spent a few hours gathering docs that the bank required
4) A little over a week later, spend around 30 minutes signing loan docs online
5) A little after that, a notary came to my house to sign final docs
6) Wire some money to escrow and you are pretty much done

All in all, the process took around 4-5 hours of my time and saved me a boatload of money.

Rates are ridiculously low right now (yeah, yeah, yeah I know they might go lower in the next few months). If you are considering a refi or purchase, you should definitely shoot @Tamalewagon a PM.

PS: I didn't shop for any services (title/escrow/etc.). Scott's team that he works with runs like a swiss watch.

👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👏🏻👏🏻 Scott @Tamalewagon and team is by far over the top and makes the whole process easy and quick.

HitIt

Reaction score
Just wanted to follow up with this since my loan wasn't closed when I first posted. It closed last week and I couldn't have asked for a smoother transaction.

Thanks @Tamalewagon Keep all of my docs handy. Might need to chat with you again in a few months!

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
78022237-1021-4BD5-A3A7-11E50D76BCF1.jpeg

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
I’m gonna piggy back this post, just finished a deal with Scott and it went great. First class all the way. The RDP brotherhood never disappoints. Thank you Scott.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Ray. You guys were a pleasure to work for. I will make a point of stopping by late June to drop a few goodies off at the river pad. :D