WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shout out to Wendi!!

24ultra

Reaction score
I recently refinanced my mortgage with Wendi, here on the boards, and had nothing short of a fantastic experience!! I contacted Wendi looking for a straight forward experience with no BS and she was great!! 3 weeks later my loan was complete and funded. Please contact her with any questions, and I fully support her and Academy Mortgage for your loan need. Thanks Wendi!!!!

24ultra

Reaction score
I had 22 1/2 years left on a 30 year mortgage and refinanced to a 20 year cash out to pay off a 1st and 2nd. I got a 3.25% rate at 0 points. I spoke with a few different lenders, and Wendi was the only one to inform me of current rates before having to submit my information to run credit.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I had 22 1/2 years left on a 30 year mortgage and refinanced to a 20 year cash out to pay off a 1st and 2nd. I got a 3.25% rate at 0 points. I spoke with a few different lenders, and Wendi was the only one to inform me of current rates before having to submit my information to run credit.
I find it odd that nobody wants to give available rates when posting that they do loans. Like it’s a big secret. I personally don’t want to call give all my info only to find out the rate isn’t what I need to make a refi make sense. They could Easily give a approximate rate for 15, 20 & 30

Wendi

Reaction score
I find it odd that nobody wants to give available rates when posting that they do loans. Like it’s a big secret. I personally don’t want to call give all my info only to find out the rate isn’t what I need to make a refi make sense. They could Easily give a approximate rate for 15, 20 & 30
I can give an approximate rate anytime. Just need your address, fico score and loan balance. Feel free to call me 909-455-6271

Wendi

Reaction score
I recently refinanced my mortgage with Wendi, here on the boards, and had nothing short of a fantastic experience!! I contacted Wendi looking for a straight forward experience with no BS and she was great!! 3 weeks later my loan was complete and funded. Please contact her with any questions, and I fully support her and Academy Mortgage for your loan need. Thanks Wendi!!!!
Matt your loan was so easy. Thank you so much for allowing me to do your loan. It was a true pleasure!!!