WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shoutout to Havasu Auto care.

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
I changed out the stock springs on the front of my Raptor to Eibachs, pulled the struts and went to work with my new OEM Brand spring compressors. I chickened out before the stockers even came loose. The allthread portion, deflecting like crazy. I Called 11 shops that all said they couldn’t do it until next week.John at Havasu Auto said bring them in and drop them off he would have them done by 4:30. I dropped them off at 12, (tiny place on industrial), got a phone call at 1:15 and the springs where changed. I don’t know if they are good for anything else, but John was nice and helped me out. $40 bucks a side. I gave them a Ben Franklin told him to get the workers a 12 pack for thanksgiving.

Taboma

Reaction score
I changed out the stock springs on the front of my Raptor to Eibachs, pulled the struts and went to work with my new OEM Brand spring compressors. I chickened out before the stockers even came loose. The allthread portion, deflecting like crazy. I Called 11 shops that all said they couldn’t do it until next week.John at Havasu Auto said bring them in and drop them off he would have them done by 4:30. I dropped them off at 12, (tiny place on industrial), got a phone call at 1:15 and the springs where changed. I don’t know if they are good for anything else, but John was nice and helped me out. $40 bucks a side. I gave them a Ben Franklin told him to get the workers a 12 pack for thanksgiving.

Gen1 or 2 ? Why the change ? Good info, thanks

76sanger

Reaction score
I came down to havasu in april from Oregon, my fan clutch went out and I saw the little shop a couple days prior. So I called them and they said bring the truck in the next day at 9:30. I brought it in and they called at about 10:45 and told me what it was, which i already new. " But at least I new he wasn't trying to BS me" told me the price and asked if I wanted it done? I said do it, I had the truck back and driving away by 2:15.(drinking beer at fox's by 3)
They have called 3 times to check up and make sure the work has been satisfactory. I see that as old school hospitality! When I move to havasu he will be my mechanic if there's anything I cant do or dont want to do.

DWC

Reaction score
Solid thread. Thanks for the tip.

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score

Thanks For the Shoutout!!!! We’ve been in business since 1996 and can handle just about all your vehicles service and repair needs!

wash11

Reaction score

Havasu Auto Care has been around as long as I can remember. We always had fair prices and great service with John.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Thanks For the Shoutout!!!! We’ve been in business since 1996 and can handle just about all your vehicles service and repair needs!
Great to see someone out there that takes care of clients in need...the last thing anyone wants is to break down or need work done when they are on vacation or taking time off with family, thankfully there are shops like yours to help them out....kudos ....I have had great luck in Havi with a few shops that were amazing, glad to add another one on the list.