WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Showroom full of Rzr’s

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Just stopped in Bullhead to look at some Rzr’s , I had the guy print out a OTD price . I looked it over and asked about dealing on one , he said , No we don’t deal …there must’ve been about 89-100 UTV’s everywhere ! When do you think they will start dealing ??

TCHB

Reaction score
Just stopped in Bullhead to look at some Rzr’s , I had the guy print out a OTD price . I looked it over and asked about dealing on one , he said , No we don’t deal …there must’ve been about 89-100 UTV’s everywhere ! When do you think they will start dealing ??
When people stop buying. The inflated prices are caused by people begging to buy!

Taboma

Reaction score
Are they now owned by Anderson as well ? Just wondering if this is their general policy at all three stores now ?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Been a few years but when we last gave them a try they owned several locations along the river and they have never deal'd on prices that we have ever experienced. May be new owners and that might change as the season comes to a close.

Abandon them!
Head to Casa Grande'.

rickym20

Reaction score
Went to a few dealerships local to me in so-cal . Same old story like they still had low inventory and Covid money … adding unnecessary fees and ADM. made a call to Moto-unlimited in bellflower as a hell Mary. They had no mark ups and paid msrp plus tax . Not something to brag about 5 years ago but was happy with it today. 40,900. Out door. 2023 ultimate

8C219709-15B5-494A-B034-0E2CA448EEE5.jpeg

rickym20

Reaction score
There was a dealership in Filmore , Utah that had good numbers too . I just couldn’t make the drive to take advantage of it . Worth a call if you’re up for it .
Brian (801) 599-2799. I am not sure what model you are looking for but he did have a few different options for turbo R.

CobraDave

Reaction score
This shit is hilarious. I’m about to purchase a used Teryx but I was looking at dealerships to price some things out. “Oh it’s discounted $4,000!!!! “ But then there is a $2,000 markup in fine print. I shake my head at those things.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Prices have got to tame down pretty soon. We walked an RV store yesterday and most all the ~$145k'ish units were marked down to $115k.
If flooring excessive inventory starts to cost those retailers the discounts will resurface....sooner or later.

Bakotrash

Reaction score
Been a few years but when we last gave them a try they owned several locations along the river and they have never deal'd on prices that we have ever experienced. May be new owners and that might change as the season comes to a close.

Abandon them!
Head to Casa Grande'.
Good deals in Casa Grande?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Prices have got to tame down pretty soon. We walked an RV store yesterday and most all the ~$145k'ish units were marked down to $115k.
If flooring excessive inventory starts to cost those retailers the discounts will resurface....sooner or later.

So true. Most don’t realize when it comes to vehicles, RVs, boats, ATV etc, the dealer doesn’t own the inventory. It is typically all financed. Those dealers are paying a ‘flooring fee’ to one of the large finance institutions.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
If you want to make the trip this is the place for a deal
https://www.i69motorsports.com/
Yep , end of summer that’s where I’m headed . I figure I’ll save about $10K because I will be initially registering in Oregon . It’s funny that the OE’s are conditioning us to pay msrp and be happy about it . By all predictions right now , the economy is ready to crater soon . All the doom and gloom predictions have so far come true and we still have 1.5 years left of this nightmare we’re living right now .

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Yep , end of summer that’s where I’m headed . I figure I’ll save about $10K because I will be initially registering in Oregon . It’s funny that the OE’s are conditioning us to pay msrp and be happy about it . By all predictions right now , the economy is ready to crater soon . All the doom and gloom predictions have so far come true and we still have 1.5 years left of this nightmare we’re living right now .

I hope your wrong simply for the sake of those not financially prepared but, if you’re correct, I’m ready to buy toys at the bottom.

I like OG toys so something like a discounted Mach 26 would be nice lol

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Good deals in Casa Grande?
That's where we buy. Mid Covid got a real good deal on ours. I start there now. They always seem to have the best price,,, may have changed but worth a look. They get lots of lookie loos. Hold that thought.
If contacting online or on the phone you always tell them "Serious buyer, golden credit, good down payment" even if you hit them with cash.

Like Ziggy says as dealer stock accumulates deals may be had. Seasons closing and recession ahead may effect sales price. Plus new models on the Horizon.

We buy in Az and the dealer registers it for on/off road at purchase time. No later hassles, done deal. If their are AZDOT glitches the dealer handles it.
Turn signals, horn all the street legal jewelry was 1/3 what parker dealer asked. Not knocking Parker Can Am / Yamaha / Kawai / Polaris we do lots of happy business there, good people but they can be very expensive. I'll drive to Phoenix to save $7K.

5 year X-10-ded no deductible warranty was well under a grand.
By the time we get back home the License plate is in the mailbox.

We got a good deal, handed them a check, loaded it in the TH,, headed to Moab. All under an hour and we were on the road. Hit and run plug and play.
Berts would have been all day long.

Last edited:

Warparty36

Reaction score
If you're willing to travel for a discount, I'd give these guys a call to check prices. They are a HUGE volume dealer.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Not really.

Disney has about 15k more employees now than they did in 2020… I bet they will trim back to 2019-2020 levels.

Amazon has hired 700k people worldwide since 2020. Their layoffs are a drop in the bucket.
I am going to have to agree with you on this most companies over hired during covid to meet that demand and now that demand is over they want to drop down to the original level of employees

badgas

Reaction score
They will deal !

You just have to go thru the BS of sitting down showing them the money and making the sales person smell the commission. Then you just go through the grind like buying a car.

it's not fun but it's your money and you need to commit to wear them out.

If it takes you 6 hours to save thousands is that worth it ?

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
That is my closest dealer to me. About an hour from my TN place.
Just talked to them, Hunter specifically, about a 2023 Turbo R 4 Ultimate

I69 Motorsports

2023 Turbo R 4 Ultimate - $35,769 Cash Price OTD + $107.31 for tax

Would have to order orange and black one, 1-3 Months for delivery.

Shipping to Arizona would be $2-3,000

whiteworks

Custom Shutters by WhiteWorks
Reaction score
$36.5K OTD is the best I’ve seen on a turbo R4 in SoCal, version was a 2022 with the roof and regular shocks. $32k was my number on that car, I left my contact and walked. Figured I may get a call, but someone else must have picked it up.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I follow Bert's on tik tok and they were selling one unit at MRSP and made it sound like it was the deal of a lifetime.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
$36.5K OTD is the best I’ve seen on a turbo R4 in SoCal, version was a 2022 with the roof and regular shocks. $32k was my number on that car, I left my contact and walked. Figured I may get a call, but someone else must have picked it up.

Yea I’d do $32k OTD for a base Turbo R as well.

prorider

Reaction score
All Terrain Motorsports in Grand Junction Co matched I69’s price for me. Left over 22 Proxp ultimate 2 seater for 28500 out the door. Didn’t pay any taxes