WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shuddle/ride service to LAX from OC...Any recommendations?

El Rojo

Reaction score
I was thinking of going with Uber or Lyft but they have seemed flakey as of late. I know you can set up rides beforehand on their apps but I really want the ride to show up. I'd like a private car as well or SUV as well, 3 passengers.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Tried a private service from Irvine to LAX before and the way there was good because I could set the time, but the way back sucked. No flexibility on an early arrival, and then they were late. From then on I just Uber. Way more reliable.

76 Hondo

76 Hondo
Reaction score
I know I rented a car one way picked up at home left it at airport, rinse and do it in reverse airport to home, it was a few years ago 29.00 each way 😎

evantwheeler

Reaction score
Rent a car? I just did that to get from Temecula to LAX for an extended out of town work assignment, it was slick.

sintax

Reaction score
Not sure where in OC, but if you're anywhere near a train station you can do the Metrolink train > LAX fly-away service. You take the normal Metrolink train into Union Station, and you jump on an express bus that runs your right into LAX using the toll lanes + the special bus lanes at LAX. I've done this a few times, and I dont think theres a faster way.

gmnhra

Reaction score
Advantage Ground Transportation 714.557.2465
my goto car service