WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Shutdown 2.0

Turnup

Reaction score
Bars, beaches, LA, Havi..What now? Keep the Nautical reservations?? Hope a few houses cancel and we can grab one finally??? Throw the towel in and say fuck it let Biden win...wtf...

DLC

Reaction score
999CCF73-18E7-471F-B661-67251B71EE6D.jpeg

Turnup

Reaction score
Crap I didn't realize this post was doom and gloom, I was really wondering if I should keep my Nautical reservations or hope that a house came available so we'd have somewhere to cook a meal 😆

RodnJen

Reaction score
Bars, beaches, LA, Havi..What now? Keep the Nautical reservations?? Hope a few houses cancel and we can grab one finally??? Throw the towel in and say fuck it let Biden win...wtf...

I have to ask. Do you really think the virus has anything to do with the upcoming election?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
It is truly amazing...normal folk with differing political views can find common ground. It's a shame politicians try to out do eachother on how stubborn or different they "need" to be.

I don’t believe average hard working Americans are all that far apart with what they believe. We all want the best for our communities. It’s the way we go about finding a solution, if there is one, that becomes sensationalized.

Politicians and the media are the ones that stoke the fire and create division.

Where Rod and I differ most is believing everyone can, and wants/needs, help.

I don’t believe that and I also believe there’s an intelligence hierarchy that scientifically can’t be overcome for vast amounts of the population. Not everyone is born, or has the capacity, to operate at a higher than average intelligence.

That’s not cruel, it’s reality. Trying to make them something they can’t be only further stalls their societal productivity. It’s not a coincidence this demographic often finds hope in the smallest things like prayer in school, the pledge of allegiance, the cross on the hilltop.

Take that hope away and what do they have?

Unknowingly over the decades we’ve systematically ripped apart this hope thinking we were helping society as a whole. Combined with tearing apart the family unit and we have present day politics where you can only pick one side or another.

Today’s societal issues aren’t a result of Trump’s presidency over the last four years. The answers are better found in those politicians who lecture us today and have been in office for decades. The enemy is most often lurking where we least expect, in plain sight.

ultrajet

Reaction score
I have to ask. Do you really think the virus has anything to do with the upcoming election?

Well it sure seems to check every box necessary to help the Democrats all the while hurting Trump . It’s really not that difficult to start wearing a Tin foil cap when you look at who this all benefits and who it hurts especially with all the chaos going on in blue states and draconian shutdown measures by Democrat governors

-economy trashed ... check
-unemployment rate thru the roof ... check
-excuse to shut down Trump rallies ... check
-excuse to try to usher mail in voting ... check
-excuse for Biden to stay in basement ... check
-excuse to not hold rallies ... check
-excuse to not hold DNC convention ... check
-excuse to virtual debate or not debate at all ... double check

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Don’t forget “racism” - only Dems can save you from evil republicans - just before every election.

It’s like clockwork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Havazoo

Reaction score
The Covid-19 will officially be over November 3, 2020