Media Lackey
Staff member
Reaction score
Side boob is the new cleavage...

utejyny8.jpg

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Definitely boating content with the boob talk. After all, they are life preservers. :boobeyes:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Very inspirational indeed......:boobeyes:

Slo-mo may even inspire a lil' Nip slippage:thumbup:

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
My freshman year in High School... Geometry Class... Michelle Whatsherface sat adjacent and one seat in front of me. She would flash a great side boob every time she raised her hand to answer a question. I never raised my hand even if I knew the answer...Best class every.

Oh the mammaries. :boobeyes:

oldschool

Reaction score
My freshman year in High School... Geometry Class... Michelle Whatsherface sat adjacent and one seat in front of me. She would flash a great side boob every time she raised her hand to answer a question. I never raised my hand even if I knew the answer...Best class every.

Ever get called up to the board to solve a problem after burning holes in her side boob?

Froggystyle

Reaction score

Well... that brought me right back.

We had a cheerleader that I was stuck in the friend zone with (I had zero game...) and I used to sit at her 7:30 or so during pep rally's. No-sleeve uniforms mean't pure sideboob.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score

We had a cheerleader that I was stuck in the friend zone with (I had zero game...) and I used to sit at her 7:30 or so during pep rally's. No-sleeve uniforms mean't pure sideboob.

On more than one occasion... I had to think of dead puppies. ;)

Yldboyz

Reaction score

Next time you tell me that story, say it a little slower :p

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
This thread delivers the mail, I only got to page two and have to go back to work. Ill be back

Brian

Froggystyle

Reaction score
Next time you tell me that story, say it a little slower :p

This was the shot... but better once the arm came down... And I was closer. :D

I often pondered the consequences of just walking up, putting my right arm around her waist, having her look back and see that it was me, and assume it was a joke or something, smile at me and I would then just put my dirty dick skinner on it and deal with the aftermath...

Probably would have been worth it in retrospect.

5002915205_26c0619484_m.jpg

I found out years later through Facebook that I had so much more opportunity than I thought I had... That probably wouldn't have resulted in anything but a blush and a date.

oldschool

Reaction score

I often pondered the consequences of just walking up, putting my right arm around her waist, having her look back and see that it was me, and assume it was a joke or something, smile at me and I would then just put my dirty dick skinner on it and deal with the aftermath...

View attachment 292693

I found out years later through Facebook that I had so much more opportunity than I thought I had... That probably wouldn't have resulted in anything but a blush and a date.

Your high school had a turf field? Dang.

Yldboyz

Reaction score

View attachment 292693

Great story, :p + one to the reunion please :D

oldschool

Reaction score
That't just a Google image I found. My memories of it are in black and white... and on a gym floor...

I know. My HS memories are drawings. I do remember remember back in HS(mid 80's), nothing went with side boob better than a pair of Chemin De Fer zip around jeans.

Froggystyle

Reaction score
I know. My HS memories are drawings. I do remember remember back in HS(mid 80's), nothing went with side boob better than a pair of Chemin De Fer zip around jeans.

This would have been 87 or so... so she was all Esprit-ed out...

***Edit... it was probably Guess now that I think about it with an Esprit top.

oldschool

Reaction score
This would have been 87 or so... so she was all Esprit-ed out...

One thing I do remember about cheer uni's back then was the stiff polyester fabric they were made from. They would always move in a way that would give you a good boob shot.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Dream fetish... big time.

Wait... how did you know that? :D

I'm a big fan :D

I remember from some pastie thread you made years ago, pierced nipple pasties or something like that.... i remember thinking "this guy is on to a gold mine" :p

Wicky

Mr. Potatohead
Reaction score
I just scrolled through everyone's posts without reading a single word....I sure looked at/for pictures though. Thank you yldboyz and tpc!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
By the way froggy there's an entire sub-reddit dedicated to side boob, i just checked :p. I won't post the link but just google "reddit sideboob" without the quotes. :thumbsup

sr1x8xy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.