WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Side by side accessories.

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
Andrew my Rhino did 62 with the CDI in it. Then I did the UTV Crap sheeve, air cleaner and dual exhaust. It still did 62, lol, but it was so loud I hated driving it.

How did u get 62. I have a CDI box by black rhino. I'm lucky if I can get 42 out of it.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
How did u get 62. I have a CDI box by black rhino. I'm lucky if I can get 42 out of it.

Don't know. I had a carb'd 07. It ran 50 something stock. Would run 62 on flat ground, any incline or too many people in it and it couldn't get it. I bought the cdi from UTV Crap also.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score

My rhino did 41 stock. I put a Dynatek CDI and I believe it went around 50. I put a sheave and it would do around 58 on flat street. Then I did the rest of the clutch work and the exhaust and dyno tune and now it'll run 65. It gets to 60 real quick. I hit 55 in a sand wash this weekend. I was pretty happy about that.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I read when you do the sheave, you lose your low end. Any experiances with that?

All the machined sheave does is allow the rollers to shift out further to give it a sort of overdrive sort of. Doesn't affect low end.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Right on, Thanks! (more money to throw at it :D)

They're money pits that's for sure. I can honestly say though that the Rhino is the most enjoyable toy I've ever owned. I asked my wife what she would rather keep if we had to sell one. The boat or the Rhino. Without even thinking she tells me she'd rather have the Rhino. :D

D

Deleted Account

They are a lot quieter on the Teryx than my rhino. I haven't heard them on the Arctic Cat yet. I think the twin cylinder engines might be quieter. I'm already shopping ear muffs for the baby cause there's no way I'm putting her in the back of my rhino with how loud it is.

Here's how my buddy Wayne does it...

Attachments

• Ryan01.jpg
    Ryan01.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 100

McRib

Reaction score
Looks like I might be going with trinity racing everything. Although I may stay with the muzzy exhaust. The trinity exhaust looks A LOT like the muzzy. Prob the same mfg with diff badges on it.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Looks like I might be going with trinity racing everything. Although I may stay with the muzzy exhaust. The trinity exhaust looks A LOT like the muzzy. Prob the same mfg with diff badges on it.

Pretty sure muzzy makes there own exhaust. Not sure if they make it for anyone else.

speeddmn

Reaction score
Don't use the Trinity clutch Andrew. You won't get the top end that you will get with the KMS sheeve. I have tried both and the KMS sheeve is about 6 mph faster.

McRib

Reaction score
Don't use the Trinity clutch Andrew. You won't get the top end that you will get with the KMS sheeve. I have tried both and the KMS sheeve is about 6 mph faster.

Todd are saying the kms sheave will be double the mph gain of the trinity?? Trinity says there sheave is a 7 mph gain. Will kms give me 13??

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
If I was spending my own money...I wouldn't spend it at Trinity.
You can do better/cheaper.

Make sure you save for a dyno tune.
That's the biggest bag for the buck :thumbsup

McRib

Reaction score
Robert call me.

OGShocker

Lion Hunter
Reaction score
If I was spending my own money...I wouldn't spend it at Trinity, because they SUCK!
You can do better/cheaper.

Make sure you save for a dyno tune.
That's the biggest bnag for the buck :thumbsup

Fixed it for you..:D