WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Side by side rentals in LHC

satellitemike

Reaction score
Looking online and not finding much, any ideas on where I might be able to get my hands on a rental Kawasaki KRX, Polaris General, or Canam not sure on the models for Canam?
I like what Ive heard on the KRX and yes I know they are slow, also like the seating comfort in the General even though it doesnt have the suspension of the others, and the Canam sounds like a great all around machine. I dont need to be first I just want to be comfortable.
Ive owned 2 rangers and 2 rzrs and want to try the other makes.
Looking to rent the week of Thanksgiving for a day or two.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Looking online and not finding much, any ideas on where I might be able to get my hands on a rental Kawasaki KRX, Polaris General, or Canam not sure on the models for Canam?
I like what Ive heard on the KRX and yes I know they are slow, also like the seating comfort in the General even though it doesnt have the suspension of the others, and the Canam sounds like a great all around machine. I dont need to be first I just want to be comfortable.
Ive owned 2 rangers and 2 rzrs and want to try the other makes.
Looking to rent the week of Thanksgiving for a day or two.
Was happy with can am rental from this place. I know he has Can Am and Rzr but not sure what else. https://www.instagram.com/toys4rentllc.com_/?hl=en

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
There's a rental places in old Bullhead that has a KRX, I believe. LoL sorry that's all I got, just remember seeing it out front.

dspracing

Reaction score
i sell a lot of windshield to the guys at paradise wild wave. They have a nice newer fleet. I know they have the general but no KRX.

satellitemike

Reaction score
i sell a lot of windshield to the guys at paradise wild wave. They have a nice newer fleet. I know they have the general but no KRX.
I must be getting old but holy shit all the rental companys are expensive, looking at $600 min for a day!
I wish costco sold them, buy, try, return. LOL.