WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Side Mount Battery Boxes

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Some new boxes that lend themselves to open stringer vdrive type rigging.....

The bases are machined out of 1/2" structural angle and are rock solid for supporting the weight of a battery. No bolt on supports. No bolts to break off. The mounting holes for mounting through the stringers fit 3/8" bolts.

The BIL150 has the side mount leg "up" behind the battery.

$189.99 each

BIL150-front.jpg

BIL150-back.jpg

Below is the BIL160. These have the side mounting leg facing "down" below the battery.

BIL160-front.jpg

BIL160-back.jpg

I also have some duals finished, inline Optimas but no pics of those yet. They are very similar to the singles pictured above, only longer.

Another variation of the singles will be coming down the road in a month or so. Instead of a single post ends it will have billet machined end plates.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Do you have any plans for a mount that runs on the short side of the battery?

Brad @ SCJB

SoCalJetBoats.com
Reaction score
are these available for optima batterys only? i got a standard one.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
are these available for optima batterys only? i got a standard one.

Right now yes just Optima. I plan to build 24's and 27's in the not too distant future. Just have a lot of jobs backed up in the pipeline right now. (Not that that's a bad thing). :)

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
Here's just a quickie drawing of the dimensions of the bolt locations.

BIL150-back-dem.jpg

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
This is the BIL170 Dual Inline Optima Billet Battery Box

I have limited stock (kind of a test run). If these get interest we will do a full production run immediately. They are programmed and ready to go.

There is also a BIL180 in which the mounting leg points down below the battery. (no pic of it at this time).

$359.99 each

BIL170front.jpg

BIL170back.jpg

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
man i should have waited and bought one of those instead of the one i got. those are way cleaner. i bought one from joe smoo down the street and had to finish threading all the holes myself and by the rest of the missing screws.i need to learn patience. i like the one piece bottom plate and the hole place ment . much more solid in bouncy conditions i would guess.

Rexone

an ordinary American
Reaction score
I have a new bat box thread posted in the Rex section showing all the latest models. :)