WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sierra Nicole Johnson

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I'm feeling very close to normal today after actually getting a good nights sleep! Baby Sierra is adapting well. Everyday gets a little easier. Noone ever could have described the feeling that takes over you the moment you become a mother. It's amazing. I'm just trying to soak up every moment.

ductape1000

Here.
Reaction score
Stacy, Enjoy every one of them!!! They happen often and very fast!!!

Congrats again!! :thumbsup:thumbsup

sergeantmike

Reaction score
How 'bout that stuff in the diapers! Amazing how that lil factory turns milk into... that yellow, greenish, bondo like, really bad........

Shit!:D

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
How 'bout that stuff in the diapers! Amazing how that lil factory turns milk into... that yellow, greenish, bondo like, really bad........

Shit!:D

Well when she didn't make that business in the diapers for almost 2 days...it was exciting to see it show up. I'm okay with the bondo as long as she's healthy.

Joe mama

Reaction score
Congrats to both of you.:champagne:Time for the rdp babby clothes.

hplavey

AKA JFT
Reaction score
Congratulations to both of you on your beautiful baby girl!
Hope everything is going Great for you guys :)

mrs flyin vee

not a bitch. THE BITCH
Reaction score
well I am going to say congrats and what a great job you have both done to create such a beautiful little girl xoxo

also to dave I hope the advise you have given us and I am sure many others . That you follow your advise and do exactly what you thought we should do. LOL
Enjoy that bundle of joy while you can and you can never take too many videos and or pics. xoxo Love you all

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
well I am going to say congrats and what a great job you have both done to create such a beautiful little girl xoxo

also to dave I hope the advise you have given us and I am sure many others . That you follow your advise and do exactly what you thought we should do. LOL
Enjoy that bundle of joy while you can and you can never take too many videos and or pics. xoxo Love you all

100% char! Beat em at every opportunity! ;)

Not related to your post but... Lol
I kinda want to dig up every tread on here pb / hotboat where someone said "when u have a kid Dave then you will...". And say. "I have a kid, I stand behind everything I said and my opinions haven't changed one bit". Lol

I can honestly not think of one thing that I would change my mind or opinion pre kid to post kid.

RD