WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Significant others and the booster

hallett21

Reaction score
My “friends” wife went to work in the ER in CA and was told to leave due to not being boosted. 2X moderna vaccinated.

Reason for not wanting the booster is due to being in their 2nd trimester of pregnancy.

Anyone have any insight on what direction to head on this?

5 year employee who pulled OT when no one else would during the “surges”. Friends wife is willing to get booster post pregnancy.

If not boosted by Friday she’s facing termination.

Fuck this......

Riverryder

Reaction score
company she works for? union? doctors note? medical exemption?
what work does she do?
ER has alot of moving parts.

hallett21

Reaction score
company she works for? union? doctors note? medical exemption?
what work does she do?
ER has alot of moving parts.
RN / MICN /NP(not actively using her np license in her current roll)

OB originally stated she did not want her to be boosted. Then when asked for a medical exemption letter (approximately 2-3 weeks later) doctor (OB) informed her that her medical board approves the vaccine and wouldn’t be ok with an exemption. Aka she’s doesn’t wanna get in hot water.

Private hospital but being ER obviously bills Medicare/Medical

Riverryder

Reaction score
@hallett21 tell her to find a different ob then. or a pcp that will sign the papers. she kind of screwed her self by getting it in the first place...

she can find another job by the end of day if she wanted to. tell her to look into travel rn work until baby comes.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Hell no.

The baby is way more important. They are so short staffed. All burnt out, so many call outs.

Bottom line is she isn't going anywhere.

hallett21

Reaction score
To clarify she started work at 11am yesterday. At 4:30 pm (conveniently the exact time the HR office closes) was told to clock out and go home.

She was also handed this document.

She was scheduled to work today.

Attachments

• 1291A194-DBD2-4B48-9AAF-2A8694F039A6.jpeg
    1291A194-DBD2-4B48-9AAF-2A8694F039A6.jpeg
    937.4 KB · Views: 112

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
To clarify she started work at 11am yesterday. At 4:30 pm (conveniently the exact time the HR office closes) was told to clock out and go home.

She was also handed this document.

She was scheduled to work today.
This is Coercion and it is against the law.

Snip from another thread I posted this;

Record and film any encounters with employers pushing the depop dope.

Ask them if they are in fact violating 21 code of federal regulations 50.23/24 and if they are interested doing a civil violation of the law.

If they say the are good with that, then ask them if the are now willing to violate 18 US code 2331 § 802 which states;

'It is illegal to coerce the population into unnecessary / unwanted actions and is also classified as domestic terrorism, and be warned that it is a felony and carries a 99 year prison sentence.'

Turn the tables on them.
Sue them to death.
Get this exchange on video for your Attorney.

This is also the premier website for more legal and medical advice.
Study up this weekend and break it off in their asses on Monday.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
My wife is an RN, for her regular job she has a medical exemption due to being in a large study for Nurses who are unvaccinated.

She works an On-Call RN job from home as a 2nd job, she was recently suspended from this job because she is unvaccinated. This is for a job where she 100% works from home, and will NEVER step foot in their office since it is out state. As of right now, they are not accepting her medical exemption.

hallett21

Reaction score
Also how can HR give you a letter threatening termination and XXXX the last 4 numbers of their contact number?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score

Tom Slick

Reaction score
When this all started my wife was issued a medical exemption for pregnancy. The exemption was for 12 months from the date issued. When the Supreme Court upheld the CMS mandate for healthcare workers, her employer revoked the exemption immediately stating that the mandate is upheld and the CDC now states that pregnant women are okay to receive the jab. My wife then filed for a religious exemption which was denied. Rather than being put on unpaid administrative leave and then ultimately fired, she opted to resign.

Although she has been an RN for nearly 20 years, she is just about to finish her masters to become an NP. She just needs to fly under the radar and finish her remaining clinical hours to graduate next month. Fingers crossed she gets through with clinicals before her soon to be former employer catches on since the clinicals are through their network. The plan is to take a travel nurse position and bank a bunch of cash to help pay off her student loans and then once she is a full fledged NP she will get a job with a company that doesn't require the jab, or will at least accept a religious exemption.

The crazy part of all of this is that her current employer could simply check the box that her religious exeption was approved and all parties could move on. But her employer which is already WAY understaffed would rather play tyrant and fire a perfectly good employee, when there is nobody standing in line waiting for her job.

HBCraig

Reaction score
My wife is a dental hygienist and took.the jab when it first came out. She got covid 3x worse than I did and I am not vaxxed
She completely regrets it and refuses to do anymore

hallett21

Reaction score
Since starting this thread my wife has been at home not working and unpaid. Today she got the call that her religious exemption was approved! Just figured I’d share some good news although insane it took this long.

hallett21

Reaction score
She should ask for all her back pay before she returns.

Fuck that company.
I’ll post the whole story from where I left off when I get a second.

I agreee with you’re sentiment and I’m proud of my wife for feeling the same way. The only reason this went “smoothly” is because of how busy I have been. This could have ruined a family in other circumstances. Both financially and physically (mom and baby).