WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Significant Savings on 2023 GMC 2500/3500 Sierra's

DuttonDave

Your RDP Connection For Buick, GMC & Cadillac
Reaction score
Check out this link.

$6000 off Black 2500s and some Gas 2500s and 3500s. $3000 off MSRP on any other color 2023 diesels. $1000 off MSRP on 2024 HD orders.

Call or text me with any questions...

Dave
951-259-4404

DuttonDave

Reaction score
BTW I never recommended to any Friend or RDP member to pay over sticker... Although I did sell a few at sticker to a few folks, who flipped them right away and made 10K plus. Not to mention a clean trade was worth more than most people paid brand new.

The market is the market. Take a good look at Real Estate then and now.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
BTW I never recommended to any Friend or RDP member to pay over sticker... Although I did sell a few at sticker to a few folks, who flipped them right away and made 10K plus. Not to mention a clean trade was worth more than most people paid brand new.

The market is the market. Take a good look at Real Estate then and now.
Thanks for the update Dave!
Ill be seeing you once those hd at4x models become announced and available to order! Rod Fowler and Dave Lawrence told me your the only place to ever deal with 👍🏽🍻

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Why the hate towards Dutton Dave? They’re a sponsor of RDP. He’s simply the messenger but more importantly a for-profit business man. He isn’t a charity.

I haven’t bought a single vehicle or toy in the last three years because of the economic state of the market. I’m not hating but, instead, I didn’t see the value that others did by purchasing at inflated rates. Those individuals drive up the market, supply & demand.

Clearly I was in the minority but I didn’t go out of my way to bash either. Different strokes for different folks.

37 boat

Reaction score
Check out this link.

$6000 off Black 2500s and some Gas 2500s and 3500s. $3000 off MSRP on any other color 2023 diesels. $1000 off MSRP on 2024 HD orders.

Dave
951-259-44

Check out this link.

Dave
951-259-4404
Wish someone was offering discounts on Broncos.

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Why the hate towards Dutton Dave? They’re a sponsor of RDP. He’s simply the messenger but more importantly a for-profit business man. He isn’t a charity.

I haven’t bought a single vehicle or toy in the last three years because of the economic state of the market. I’m not hating but, instead, I didn’t see the value that others did by purchasing at inflated rates. Those individuals drive up the market, supply & demand.

Clearly I was in the minority but I didn’t go out of my way to bash either. Different strokes for different folks.

I had almost the exact same thing typed out and didn't post it to avoid the BS. Well said.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I didn't take it as hate towards Dave at all. One comment from tchb is kinda funny and with Mcob's sharing of his experience with his trusted dealer is kinda fucked up, his dealer that is not is comment. That's all.

I took it as the posts didn’t add to Dutton Dave’s thread but instead was a swipe. My apologies if I interpreted it wrong.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Not hating on Dave and my comments are not directed at him. I just don’t like the car buying process. It just sucks. It should not have to be that way.

I want the vehicle, not a roller coaster ride that goes on for hours and in circles. If they can get more out of someone else more power to them. I’m just not letting them separate me from my money above and beyond what a vehicle should be priced at with a minimum of dealer nonsense.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Hoping that when they release real details on the at4x HD that they keep the leveling kit, 35s and the multimatic dssv shocks that the test mules have had and hopefully a different interior colorway then the regular at4. I guess we will see. Online seems to say end of 2024 details will be released and able to order!???

bonesfab

Reaction score
My buddy is a service writer at a caddy dealer in Beverly Hills. For shits I asked what the labor rate is. 280.00an hour. Then he tells me the monthly nut for rent is 400k. Holy shit. How do any of the Dealers do it.

MonkeyButt70

Reaction score
Sometimes I just scratch my head…..

I think most of the RDP members are supporting capitalists, but when the market prices were up there were MANY complainers bitching and moaning as referenced above. The market is the market and the consumers dictate pricing based on supply and demand. The demand is currently less based on many reasons, so the supply goes up and prices come down. God Bless capitalism!

Roosky01

Reaction score
Around here in WI, Ram and GM are already selling with good discounts ($6k plus). Ford will be there early Summer. I think the model year closeout season here this Fall is going to be back to pre-Covid levels at least for sure.

37 boat

Reaction score
Even at sticker the dealer makes shit on a bronco.
Please elaborate...is Ford screwing the dealers? Is the cost to build much higher than similar vehicles? Not looking to argue just curious. This is the first time in my life where i have the money to buy a vehicle and can't get someone to sell me one. Strange times we're in.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Not hating on Dave and my comments are not directed at him. I just don’t like the car buying process. It just sucks. It should not have to be that way.

I want the vehicle, not a roller coaster ride that goes on for hours and in circles. If they can get more out of someone else more power to them. I’m just not letting them separate me from my money above and beyond what a vehicle should be priced at with a minimum of dealer nonsense.

You are what you make the car buying process. Walk in and if they can’t give you what you ask for in 15 mins walk out.

It’s that simple. When you are married to the car before the negotiations, you are setting yourself up for disappointment or wasting a lot of time at a minimum.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Please elaborate...is Ford screwing the dealers? Is the cost to build much higher than similar vehicles? Not looking to argue just curious. This is the first time in my life where i have the money to buy a vehicle and can't get someone to sell me one. Strange times we're in.
The margins are incredible small on Bronco like most of their suv lines. When a dealer has a product that is so much in demand that they have all been presold you hope to profit to make up for the shit you have to give away that you had to take. All I’m saying is if you pay sticker for a bronco you didn’t get hurt at all.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score

Well I tell ya what…. Now I haven’t always had great credit, so I have done the roller coaster thing, but once your established, when you know your credit, you know your income, you call down, talk to the finance manager, email paperwork, walk in sign and drive away…less then an hour, I haven’t dealt w a salesman in years. And yes we get a new car every 2/3 years. Usually in Bakersfield, last was Hatfield, because Covid made Bakersfield think they had the last gmc’s that ever existed

37 boat

Reaction score
The margins are incredible small on Bronco like most of their suv lines. When a dealer has a product that is so much in demand that they have all been presold you hope to profit to make up for the shit you have to give away that you had to take. All I’m saying is if you pay sticker for a bronco you didn’t get hurt at all.
I'm willing to pay sticker for the first time in my life...just not 10-15 over.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Everything you buy right now is 10-15 over.
Do you know how much a baby chick cost?
I hope you don’t buy eggs…..

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I’m super pissed that the family I bought my house from sold it to me for $360k when they only paid $120k for it.

The price is what someone is willing to pay at a particular moment in time.
That’s how the free market works.

Sellers hope for moments when they can charge more.
Buyers hope for moments when they can pay less.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Understand that, I just bought two sea doo’s and a can am defender and it took me forever to buy at sticker. You should be able to get the bronco bought that way, we have started to get dealer allocations.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I’m super pissed that the family I bought my house from sold it to me for $360k when they only paid $120k for it.

The price is what someone is willing to pay at a particular moment in time.
That’s how the free market works.

Sellers hope for moments when they can charge more.
Buyers hope for moments when they can pay less.

And some members here defend what they make while whining that others are making too much.

It’s really laughable.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I’m the type that will take a long weekend and fly in someplace and drive back to save multiple thousands. Ain’t nobody paying MSRP around here on anything unless it’s a hot/special model of something.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
I sure as hell ain’t buying that vehicle that I need to get to work and make money at a mark-up…. But I’ll for sure sell my 1996 350 mpi rainbow colored boat for 20x the cost it’s actually worth. 🤔

37 boat

Reaction score
I’m the type that will take a long weekend and fly in someplace and drive back to save multiple thousands. Ain’t nobody paying MSRP around here on anything unless it’s a hot/special model of something.
I will as well if the right one becomes available...

37 boat

Reaction score
Understand that, I just bought two sea doo’s and a can am defender and it took me forever to buy at sticker. You should be able to get the bronco bought that way, we have started to get dealer allocations.
Has production levels increased or is there still shortages of components? I have orders in at 2 different dealers and all I hear is crickets.

pkbullet

Reaction score
Bronco has gotten somewhat better, commodity restrictions may be slowing your order. It’s hard to get the premium packages in anything.

Roosky01

Reaction score
I will as well if the right one becomes available...
What Bronco are you looking for? My buddy sells Ford here and I can see what he has coming in? I talked to him a couple of weeks ago about business and he said a lot of ordered units aren’t being delivered because peeps don’t want them anymore…

37 boat

Reaction score
What Bronco are you looking for? My buddy sells Ford here and I can see what he has coming in? I talked to him a couple of weeks ago about business and he said a lot of ordered units aren’t being delivered because peeps don’t want them anymore…
Looking for a 2 door Badlands Sasquatch or Wildtrak... High or Lux package. Thanks

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I want to apologize to Dutton Dave for my remarks in his thread trying to help peeps out looking to buy now. Maybe I just have PTSD about dealers. Didnt mean to thread crap.

I'd still use RDP's sponsors (including Dutton) to purchase a vehicle, I'll just wait until its a little more favorable for the buyer if I can. Good luck with the sales!

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Apologizes to Dutton Dave if I offended-not the intent, just what happened to me a long way from him. Comment was pointed at the mfg level - we are all trying to do our best. I realized after I submitted that some might misinterpret the point. I do believe the mfg were causing most of the buying problem. I don’t ever want to post against any individual- again, my bad judgement and use of the language- apologizes to all that we’re offended - carry on

ultra26shadow

Reaction score
The bad part is regardless of what you are willing to pay. Said dealer says go elsewhere. I did and got a better price. I shopped Dunton told go somewhere else, Findlay in Bullhead told go somewhere else, Photoglou wouldn’t return my calls. Holley did and Bradley did I went with Bradley due to location. But Holley at Selman seemed to be in the game and responsive, as did Bradley in Havasu. Looking for a Chevy Holley at Selman or Eddie at Bradley they were both responsive and did not push me away as did the other mentioned dealers.

77charger

Reaction score
No need to explain it’s a business thanks for the info
My thoughts as well. But see
Sometimes I just scratch my head…..

I think most of the RDP members are supporting capitalists, but when the market prices were up there were MANY complainers bitching and moaning as referenced above. The market is the market and the consumers dictate pricing based on supply and demand. The demand is currently less based on many reasons, so the supply goes up and prices come down. God Bless capitalism!
gets funny what things they complain about prices but come a new boat it’s get all options an pay cash 🤣😱

DuttonDave

Reaction score
My buddy is a service writer at a caddy dealer in Beverly Hills. For shits I asked what the labor rate is. 280.00an hour. Then he tells me the monthly nut for rent is 400k. Holy shit. How do any of the Dealers do it.
It's a very difficult industry...

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
In November of 2019 I bought my 2020 Denali HD CCSB off the showroom floor. It had every option you could get and the loaded sticker price was $78,500 and I got it for $74,000. That same model, trim and options today is almost $110,000. $32,000 more money today for what? A few more horsepower and a slightly refreshed exterior/interior? GM is nuts, as are all the MFGs.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
DD's pricing is a few thousand under from what I've seen at the lots I've visited in OC. I'm just having a hard time pulling the trigger on a truck with an inflated price. I'm going to sit on the sidelines and wait it out.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
I keep looking at new vehicles all the time, mostly just for my own amusement. But seeing what has happened to the manufacturing process the last couple years, are we going to see replacement parts for 2020-2022 vehicles hard to get 10 years down the road? Shortages of all kinds of parts and laborers during Covid combined with distribution issues caused a lot of cars not to be built. It would seem to me that keeping a car recently bought for the long term, may be extra problematic.
Does that seem right to you guys?
My Ram has 200K on it and my wife's Highlander has 150K. My 4 year old Sonata just got stolen and I'm finding that I really don't need the Hyundai as I no longer commute to work. I'm going to wait at least another year before I start looking for a replacement for one of those three. I would like to buy new, but I don't think that it is worth the devaluation hit at this point in my life.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Any price discount on ordering a ‘24 Dually?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I keep looking at new vehicles all the time, mostly just for my own amusement. But seeing what has happened to the manufacturing process the last couple years, are we going to see replacement parts for 2020-2022 vehicles hard to get 10 years down the road? Shortages of all kinds of parts and laborers during Covid combined with distribution issues caused a lot of cars not to be built. It would seem to me that keeping a car recently bought for the long term, may be extra problematic.
Does that seem right to you guys?
My Ram has 200K on it and my wife's Highlander has 150K. My 4 year old Sonata just got stolen and I'm finding that I really don't need the Hyundai as I no longer commute to work. I'm going to wait at least another year before I start looking for a replacement for one of those three. I would like to buy new, but I don't think that it is worth the devaluation hit at this point in my life.
Yea I’m looking at selling my commuter car as well. It got some hail damage and the repair check is half the current value of the car. Thinking I’ll keep the check, sell the car for a discounted price and pocket the cash. I’ll have made 20% on the car owning it for 5 years.

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Yea I’m looking at selling my commuter car as well. It got some hail damage and the repair check is half the current value of the car. Thinking I’ll keep the check, sell the car for a discounted price and pocket the cash. I’ll have made 20% on the car owning it for 5 years.

I bought my Sonata from a little old lady who was literally on her way to Carmax to sell it to them to fund a hip replacement. Found her on CL and she lives in Joshua Tree. I told her she would have to drive thru Redlands to get to ONT. I knew what they were worth and so I got a car with 17K miles on it for $16K. The best comps I can find for the theft claim put the car at about $14K but they are always without turbo. Apparently not many of them were sold with the 2.0T motor. So I drove the car more than 60,000 miles for a couple thousand dollars.