WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Simple, Yes...or No?

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
For the P&G Progressives; If you could go back in time, knowing then what you know now, could you in good conscience, vote for Biden again?

This isn't a binary Trump or Biden question, sitting it out would also be a no.

If you're still boycotting the forum, feel free to PM Racey your answer. 😁

Universal Elements

Reaction score
I’ll answer for them. Yes, of course, they would vote for Joe again. Yesterday was just proof (in California), the brainwashed see everything as running wonderfully and on all eight cylinders. I was listening to a show why blacks and Hispanics voted against the recall. Hilarious to say the least. The callers were so demented, no argument would ever sway their thoughts and beliefs. The more educated (per their claims), the worse their options and statements were.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
They are on a temporary strike and not participating in the forum. I think it's pretty nice. We can actually have normal discussions without the trolling and LAM stupid posts that usually get made.

I'm hoping they continue their boycott until 2045 or so...

RCDave

Reaction score
Something those shrills will never understans...

FB_IMG_1631814897269.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score
For the P&G Progressives; If you could go back in time, knowing then what you know now, could you in good conscience, vote for Biden again?

😂😂😂😂😂 Of course those fucking imbeciles would, don't you read their posts? They voted for a demented idiot who openly molests children in public.
They'd vote for Stalin given the chance.

Tank

Reaction score
It's funny, this question was never asked by the left when Trump was president because if you stand back and look at what Trump did as president, he was pretty fuckin' awesome. As time went on, his base loved him more and more, not less.

Meanwhile, EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING Biden touches turns to shit. EVERYTHING! Dudes a fuckin' train wreck. I haven't heard anyone try to defend him or argue he's doing a good job. Well, that's not true, there was a clip of some sycophant on CNN saying he did a fantastic job in Afganastan and with the boarder. LOL I was dyin'!

530RL

Reaction score
It's funny, this question was never asked by the left when Trump was president because if you stand back and look at what Trump did as president, he was pretty fuckin' awesome. As time went on, his base loved him more and more, not less.

Meanwhile, EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING Biden touches turns to shit. EVERYTHING! Dudes a fuckin' train wreck. I haven't heard anyone try to defend him or argue he's doing a good job. Well, that's not true, there was a clip of some sycophant on CNN saying he did a fantastic job in Afganastan and with the boarder. LOL I was dyin'!

One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. And Vice versa.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
😂😂😂😂😂 Of course those fucking imbeciles would, don't you read their posts? They voted for a demented idiot who openly molests children in public.
They'd vote for Stalin given the chance.
Pretty sad, but at least Stalin liked his country. He didn't care for many of his people, but at least he didn't try to destroy and embarrass his homeland.

I won't go so far as saying Trump was awesome...but there is no way in hell the current situation is better.
By anyone's metric of success, the only thing going well is the importation of low skilled, dependant labor carrying disease.

If one were to say this shit show started with Trump, that is fine. The problem then would be the current administration has not chosen to fix it. Instead, they dropped a gear and hammered down.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

So you’re saying that child molesting and groping small kids by a US president can be treasured? It’s just Joe being Joe?
A Presidents son Smoking crack with Russian hookers who steal his laptops with sensitive info from hotel rooms after 3 day binges is one mans treasure just from a different vantage point?
Posting naked images with ones underaged niece and videos of beating juvenile females isn’t wrong...it’s just an opinion?
Shaking down foreign gov ran entities for millions of dollars and diverting 10% to the “big guy” is just fine if one looks at it a certain way? (Actually that’s a rhetorical question in your case I know).

Handing over $100 billion in military assets to our 20 year boogy man enemy isn’t really wrong unless one sees it as wrong?

WTF is wrong with you?

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Multiple times just like we all did last time...RDP tards

530RL

Reaction score
I won't go so far as saying Trump was awesome...but there is no way in hell the current situation is better.
By anyone's metric of success, the only thing going well is the importation of low skilled, dependant labor carrying disease.

If one were to say this shit show started with Trump, that is fine. The problem then would be the current administration has not chosen to fix it. Instead, they dropped a gear and hammered down.

Most people in here would say that Newsom is a total bust, yet roughly 64% of those who decided to vote in the CA recall, concluded that he was perfectly fine to remain Governor and should not be recalled.

Point being, not everyone thinks Biden and/or Newsom is a shit-show, otherwise Newsom would have been recalled and Biden would not have been elected President.

To Nganga's point, most Trump supporters would in good conscience vote for Trump again just as would most Biden supporters vote for Biden again. And both are equally flabbergasted at the other's clearly immoral and illogical decision. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
Pretty sad, but at least Stalin liked his country. He didn't care for many of his people, but at least he didn't try to destroy and embarrass his homeland.

Umm, tell that to the 50 million people he murdered. Start with the starvation of the Ukrainians that wouldn't toe the line, move on to the gulags, the slave labor, the mass murders etc. etc....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Most people in here would say that Newsom is a total bust, yet roughly 64% of those who decided to vote in the CA recall, concluded that he was perfectly fine to remain Governor and should not be recalled.

Point being, not everyone thinks Biden and/or Newsom is a shit-show, otherwise Newsom would have been recalled and Biden would not have been elected President.

To Nganga's point, most Trump supporters would in good conscience vote for Trump again just as would most Biden supporters vote for Biden again. And both are equally flabbergasted at the other's clearly immoral and illogical decision. After all, one man's trash is another man's treasure........🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Not quite the question though...Newsome is niether here nor there. Cali is a sinking ship, and the rats are the ones making their requests to the band.
Biden, I can understand why people would have voted for him. I may not agree, but their choice based on what they knew. Now though, having seen the the outcome, would they still vote for him, or would they find another candidate or even not vote at all?
That is the main question being asked I believe.

500bbc

Reaction score
So you’re saying that child molesting and groping small kids by a US president can be treasured? It’s just Joe being Joe?
A Presidents son Smoking crack with Russian hookers who steal his laptops with sensitive info from hotel rooms after 3 day binges is one mans treasure just from a different vantage point?
Posting naked images with ones underaged niece and videos of beating juvenile females isn’t wrong...it’s just an opinion?
Shaking down foreign gov ran entities for millions of dollars and diverting 10% to the “big guy” is just fine if one looks at it a certain way? (Actually that’s a rhetorical question in your case I know).

Handing over $100 billion in military assets to our 20 year boogy man enemy isn’t really wrong unless one sees it as wrong?

WTF is wrong with you?
TDS at it's deepest....

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Welp, my neighbor who is a proud DC Democrat is having buyers remorse and actually made the comment just the other day that he's not happy with Biden. I was shocked at what he said considering we've nearly come to blows over politics in the past. Like most libs, he would normally fight to the death over his fucked up beliefs rather than admit he is wrong.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Umm, tell that to the 50 million people he murdered. Start with the starvation of the Ukrainians that wouldn't toe the line, move on to the gulags, the slave labor, the mass murders etc. etc....
Ukraine split from the Soviets after the revolution...and after WWII was taken over (books say joined, survivors say forced) so yes, he was an asshole. He had a lot of people killed. I don't think at any point in time though he armed enemies to his country though, or took bribes to sell out his country, that's what I was getting at.

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
To me it doesn't matter if you like or dis-like a president. You have to like or dis-like his policies. People hated Trump but he made good policies.

Singleton

Reaction score
Welp, my neighbor who is a proud DC Democrat is having buyers remorse and actually made the comment just the other day that he's not happy with Biden. I was shocked at what he said considering we've nearly come to blows over politics in the past. Like most libs, he would normally fight to the death over his fucked up beliefs rather than admit he is wrong.

yep. Have 2 good friends that have stated the same, when I said remove Trump from the question.
They both stated if I had to vote again, I would not vote for Biden. He has over promised, under delivered and ruins more things then most realize.

500bbc

Reaction score
Ukraine split from the Soviets after the revolution...and after WWII was taken over (books say joined, survivors say forced) so yes, he was an asshole. He had a lot of people killed. I don't think at any point in time though he armed enemies to his country though, or took bribes to sell out his country, that's what I was getting at.
Gotcha!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

WTF is wrong with you?
Everything!!!!!!!!!!!

boatdoc55

Reaction score
yep. Have 2 good friends that have stated the same, when I said remove Trump from the question.
They both stated if I had to vote again, I would not vote for Biden. He has over promised, under delivered and ruins more things then most realize.
You have "good friends" on the other side???????????????? I don't understand how you do that!!!

boatdoc55

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping that all 7 or 8 of them got together while on their boycott for a fun day out tuna fishing and there was something like a tragic boating accident about 40 miles offshore!!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I was kinda hoping that all 7 or 8 of them got together while on their boycott for a fun day out tuna fishing and there was something like a tragic boating accident about 40 miles offshore!!!
That doesn't happen with dems...only firearms ;)

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

Your one qualifier says everything about them, "in good conscience". That phrase alone separates them, they have no moral values, obligation, or direction. In fact, voting for anyone on the "right" would carry too much association with Judeo Christian ethics and that implies belief in God.

Strong economy, rule of law, national security, and energy independence mean nothing compared to voting against God. They have no tolerance for religion, church, and God for allowing these into their "side" would quickly erode their talking points. One can introduce darkness into the light and it will still be light, however as soon as light is brought to darkness it ceases to be dark.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Your one qualifier says everything about them, "in good conscience". That phrase alone separates them, they have no moral values, obligation, or direction. In fact, voting for anyone on the "right" would carry too much association with Judeo Christian ethics and that implies belief in God.

Strong economy, rule of law, national security, and energy independence mean nothing compared to voting against God. They have no tolerance for religion, church, and God for allowing these into their "side" would quickly erode their talking points. One can introduce darkness into the light and it will still be light, however as soon as light is brought to darkness it ceases to be dark.

The pedophelia alone should be enough.
But no. They don’t care.

Wedgy

Reaction score

The pedophelia alone should be enough.
But no. They don’t care.

Very, very, well said Gentlemen. Indeed. Godspeed.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Circa 2015, A retired Nurse friend of Mom's here used to asked me about Trump. To this day, Prez DJT is still vilified by the left. A whole bunchalotta people buy that garbage. His Dad sent him to Military School for his secondary education. Did he dodge the draft? IDK. Not sure about college, but I can tell you this. He learned Latin. He was a Cadet Leader. He finished 4 years of HS in that Military Academy, putting in, from what I understand, was a credible effort.

I was a Cadet in the California Cadet Corps. On the Rifle Team. In 6th Grade. I had the same job there I had as a Scout Leader, tracking and ordering the awards earned by the Cadets/Scouts in our groups. I believe much of the leadership he acquired is a direct result of the discipline, religion, and love of country he learned in HS.

Fast forward to Developer. They get shit done. Or they don't get paid. He just didn't stick to Multi Family housing like his Dad. So what? BK? So what?
The "Choice," was pretty simple. He won election Fair and Square, twice. I'd be pissed too.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Meanwhile, EEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING Biden touches turns to shit.

Tank, I need go off topic here for one post. Several months ago you highly recommended “BIO KLEEN“ products. I ordered several gallons thru Amazon. Excellent products. In fact best I have come across in sometime.Time to order more ,I find out the founding BIO KLEEN family has sold the company “Lock Stock & Barrel“ Founding Family totally out. No more participation from them. Yes, going forward indication is product will be coming out of China. Appreciated your recommendation thread Tank. Curious what you guys will be cleaning those Cigarettes with going forward? I do not believe the Bio Kleen products will be the same. Back to Meguiar’s and Ducky I guess. Sorry for thread crap.

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Tank, I need go off topic here for one post. Several months ago you highly recommended “BIO KLEEN“ products. I ordered several gallons thru Amazon. Excellent products. In fact best I have come across in sometime.Time to order more ,I find out the founding BIO KLEEN family has sold the company “Lock Stock & Barrel“ Founding Family totally out. No more participation from them. Yes, going forward indication is product will be coming out of China. Appreciated your recommendation thread Tank. Curious what you guys will be cleaning those Cigarettes with going forward? I do not believe the Bio Kleen products will be the same. Back to Meguiar’s and Ducky I guess. Sorry for thread crap.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that shit! I do believe there are other manufacturers that make a similar product to the outstanding biokleen pontoon / metal / fiberglass cleaner that instantly takes off the graying scum from exhaust tips and removes the yellowing from fiberglass. I'll try to bring the original thread back up and see what's what.

Tank

ssc

Reaction score

Steve,
This is a question I wonder about daily. In my circles, I don't know many dems. I do know people who hated trump, but voted for him due to his policies. My uncle, who is a retired federal judge from the beltway, has many friends that are dems. He moved to TX after he retired. We speak often and I asked him if he talks to his friends and asks them the question you mention. Prior to the election, many of his friends just said they hated Trump and could care less about his policies. They stated there was no way they would vote for him. Hence, they voted for Biden as a "I hate Trump" vote.

In going over this a few days ago, my uncle has questioned his friends. He said many are "disappointed" in Biden, but none were willing to say that they regretted voting for Biden. The scary part, according to my uncle, was that not one of the many people he spoke with would articulate why they were disappointed in Biden. Hence, as my uncle stated, he didn't know if they were disappointed because of all his screw ups or because he hasn't been further to the left.

Cheers, Steve

samsah33

Reaction score
Circa 2015, A retired Nurse friend of Mom's here used to asked me about Trump. To this day, Prez DJT is still vilified by the left. A whole bunchalotta people buy that garbage. His Dad sent him to Military School for his secondary education. Did he dodge the draft? IDK. Not sure about college, but I can tell you this. He learned Latin. He was a Cadet Leader. He finished 4 years of HS in that Military Academy, putting in, from what I understand, was a credible effort.

I was a Cadet in the California Cadet Corps. On the Rifle Team. In 6th Grade. I had the same job there I had as a Scout Leader, tracking and ordering the awards earned by the Cadets/Scouts in our groups. I believe much of the leadership he acquired is a direct result of the discipline, religion, and love of country he learned in HS.

Fast forward to Developer. They get shit done. Or they don't get paid. He just didn't stick to Multi Family housing like his Dad. So what? BK? So what?
The "Choice," was pretty simple. He won election Fair and Square, twice. I'd be pissed too.
The hypocrisy is that Biden received 5 student and 1 medical deferrments vs Trump who received 4 student and 1 medical deferrments, but Trump is still called the draft dodger...

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
Steve,
This is a question I wonder about daily. In my circles, I don't know many dems. I do know people who hated trump, but voted for him due to his policies. My uncle, who is a retired federal judge from the beltway, has many friends that are dems. He moved to TX after he retired. We speak often and I asked him if he talks to his friends and asks them the question you mention. Prior to the election, many of his friends just said they hated Trump and could care less about his policies. They stated there was no way they would vote for him. Hence, they voted for Biden as a "I hate Trump" vote.

In going over this a few days ago, my uncle has questioned his friends. He said many are "disappointed" in Biden, but none were willing to say that they regretted voting for Biden. The scary part, according to my uncle, was that not one of the many people he spoke with would articulate why they were disappointed in Biden. Hence, as my uncle stated, he didn't know if they were disappointed because of all his screw ups or because he hasn't been further to the left.

Cheers, Steve

Steve -

My assessment is this; the new Democrats have radicalized their party. These "never Trumpers" under any condition, have put political party ahead of country. The blind, faithful followers have agreed and supported this insanity for so long, they have literally painted themselves into a leftist, socialist corner and see no way out. Therefore, they just remove their decision from their conscience and follow the party. They have no one to support other than fools like we have in office now.

Political Party Solidarity....the new Patriotism.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Steve -

My assessment is this; the new Trump Republicans have radicalized their party. These "only Trumpers" under any condition have put political party ahead of country. The blind, faithful followers have agreed and supported this insanity for so long, they have literally painted themselves into an authoritorian, socialist corner and see no way out. Therefore, they just remove their decision form their conscience and follow the party. They have no one to support other than fools like we have in office now.

Political Party Solidarity....the new Patriotism.

Four word change and presto.......

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
A few minor edits.......

You and I agree on much here. But, you will need to find a way to disagree with this statement.

Point of order, I believe Mark Bronvich could give Mark Kelly a good run for the Senate. I see a nobody whom Trump has supported making a primary run at him. With the support of Trump, he may win. The general...Mark Kelly will wipe the floor with him. But feel free to disagree.

I felt the exact same way about Flake in the primary he chose to not have. He could have beaten Synema in the general. I would have supported him in the primary AND the general. Jeff Flake gave one of two Arizona Senate seats away, not Trump.

530RL

Reaction score
You and I agree on much here. But, you will need to find a way to disagree with this statement.

Point of order, I believe Mark Bronvich could give Mark Kelly a good run for the Senate. I see a nobody whom Trump has supported making a primary run at him. With the support of Trump, he may win. The general...Mark Kelly will wipe the floor with him. But feel free to disagree.

I felt the exact same way about Flake in the primary he chose to not have. He could have beaten Synema in the general. I would have supported him in the primary AND the general. Jeff Flake gave one of two Arizona Senate seats away, not Trump.

We are all speculating but I tend to partially agree with Brnovich having the best shot out of the primary being he is a rampant Trump sychophant. I don't think Kelly will wipe the floor with him and it will be close. But the hard pull toward Trump by Brnovich and what will turn out to be a flawed audit that he backed will hurt him with the largest registered block in Arizona during the general, specifically independents.

Point two I totally disagree with the first premise. Flake had no chance of making it out of the (R) primary and pretty much everyone who works on the political stuff agrees with that. He didn't drop out on his own without thoughtful analysis and consultations with those that back him with respect to his honest and objective chances in the Primary. Even Helen Keller could see he was going to get waxed by double digits in the primary and everyone who is honest about it knows that to be true. And the reason he had no chance of making it out of the primary is because he would not get on his knees and suck off the titular party leader. He thought for himself which is highly frowned upon now in that party.

The second premise I also disagree. Flake didn't give the seat away as he could not win the primary and be able to give it away. Trump, Ward and others in the R party leadership in Arizona gave that seat away when they demanded purity and blind adulation towards Trump in order to be supported by his base in the primary. Trump put Synema in that seat by supporting in the (R) primary a proven loser in statewide general election races......but at least she was a Trump loyalist. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Skinny Tire AH

Reaction score
We are all speculating but I tend to partially agree with Brnovich having the best shot out of the primary being he is a rampant Trump sychophant. I don't think Kelly will wipe the floor with him and it will be close. But the hard pull toward Trump by Brnovich and what will turn out to be a flawed audit that he backed will hurt him with the largest registered block in Arizona during the general, specifically independents.

Point two I totally disagree with the first premise. Flake had no chance of making it out of the (R) primary and pretty much everyone who works on the political stuff agrees with that. He didn't drop out on his own without thoughtful analysis and consultations with those that back him with respect to his honest and objective chances in the Primary. Even Helen Keller could see he was going to get waxed by double digits in the primary and everyone who is honest about it knows that to be true. And the reason he had no chance of making it out of the primary is because he would not get on his knees and suck off the titular party leader. He thought for himself which is highly frowned upon now in that party.

The second premise I also disagree. Flake didn't give the seat away as he could not win the primary and be able to give it away. Trump, Ward and others in the R party leadership in Arizona gave that seat away when they demanded purity and blind adulation towards Trump in order to be supported by his base in the primary. Trump put Synema in that seat by supporting in the (R) primary a proven loser in statewide general election races......but at least she was a Trump loyalist. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I think you misunderstood my post. We agree that Bronvich has a decent chance. If the Trump backed poseur in the primary wins, Kelly would wipe the floor with him.

As to the Flake primary. Back when he bowed out, Dr Kelly Ward was the one way ahead of him. Martha McSally wound up winning. She ran a campaign as fun as sour buttermilk. She was a HORRIBLE candidate.

Point being, Dr Kelly Ward faltered, Had Senator Flake stayed in, he may have won. He had my vote. The general, he would have, in my opinion, demolished Synema.

Last edited: