WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Since I was banned, can we briefly revisit the 3 dunes/turn your music down thread...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It’s like $700 to clean up the bottom of a medium sized V every 6-8 years.

Who cares.

JD D05

Reaction score
It’s like $700 to clean up the bottom of a medium sized V every 6-8 years.

Who cares.

Yep
20190525_131120.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'm not afraid to say my deck has keel guards.😛
I beach it all the time. I try not to run it UP onto the beach unless it's all soft sand. Normal is to just touch up on it.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
So are you saying he’s “an uncircumcised penis”?
No. I don’t know about uncircumcised. But Depending on how you view things, I’ll say he can be just a dick or just entertaining dick or just entertaining...:D

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Yeah, well some people think Rosie O'Donnell's entertaining too. 👎👎👎👎👎

That lady is nuts.. we used to have a radio station out of Portland called Rosie 105, Portland is the "Rose City". She sued them and made them change their name because she said they where "profiting" off of her name.. crazy!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Did GRADS actually get banned again? He didn't stir the pot much on this thread...but usually there's something stupid somewhere.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Did GRADS actually get banned again? He didn't stir the pot much on this thread...but usually there's something stupid somewhere.
Oh crap...I figured it'd be for some auto-erotic thing or political BS. Oh well...sorry senor lefty.

The time before this one was the auto erotic thing.. Don't get me wrong I like ole Grads, but I made it pretty clear to him to not go out of his way to "agitate" people right now. With all this shit going on people are on edge more so than ever. I just don't need all the drama on here. He swore up and down he'd be good, and well.. LOL. He wasn't.

If that got him banned, that is lame. I thought it was pretty funny.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lame, not lame.. I just don't need the drama. You as of late have been bathing in it for some reason (which I still don't know why? But that's your biz so long as it ain't on here I don't care).

RD

kiethco

Reaction score
Thanks, I have always been impressed with their build quality and ride. I really like the model you have. I have always liked the ss series boats

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
One day I will have a Formula.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The time before this one was the auto erotic thing.. Don't get me wrong I like ole Grads, but I made it pretty clear to him to not go out of his way to "agitate" people right now. With all this shit going on people are on edge more so than ever. I just don't need all the drama on here. He swore up and down he'd be good, and well.. LOL. He wasn't.

Lame, not lame.. I just don't need the drama. You as of late have been bathing in it for some reason (which I still don't know why? But that's your biz so long as it ain't on here I don't care).

RD
No drama, just stating an opinion and for some reason people are getting triggered, like I am the only one that is saying something negative. I always love the response....."if you don't like it, keep scrolling".......well shoot man.......you don't like what I say, keep scrolling.

The hypocrisy runs rampant amongst a few and the crying over what I said on some guys FB ad is hilarious.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

RD
Didn’t you assure us back on ban #467 or something like that he was going to be turning over a new leaf😉

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
Funny thing is that most all of RDP has never met the guy. His politics are horrible, yes, but other than that......his personality off the boards is nothing like on. He is really a cool dude to hang out with.

Reminds me of Kilrtoy.....he could be a total dick on the boards but a super nice guy in person.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No drama, just stating an opinion and for some reason people are getting triggered, like I am the only one that is saying something negative. I always love the response....."if you don't like it, keep scrolling".......well shoot man.......you don't like what I say, keep scrolling.

The hypocrisy runs rampant amongst a few and the crying over what I said on some guys FB ad is hilarious.

At the time I read the ad you were the only one that said something negative. I went back and read it recently and I am surprised they allow that sort of stuff over there.

Somewhere down the road the classified rules disappeared on rdp. After our texts I realized I need to rewrite them and put them back up in the sections.. not sure if I’ll bother though as the new classifieds are getting really close to being done.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I think 'ol grubs is funny as hell, and he revels in the fact that he irritates some of us, but he's like Grannies Whorehouse and doesn't give a fuck for nothing...