WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Since there's already one call out thread........CHP

Icky

Reaction score
Those rude, selfish government employees. Driving down rice road seen his lights so I start slowing down, thinking I'm next to get popped after he's done with that person.

As I pass him I see he's filling up some ladies car with a gas can
images (1).jpeg

He probably gave her a ticket for something when he was done though :D

F.U.IRS

Reaction score
I believe I saw this lady in a white S-10 looking truck headed east. I flipped around and offered to give her a ride to Vidal Junction . She said she had been there for over an hour and nobody else had stopped. She declined the ride,but the CHP showed up as soon as I left.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
He probably gave her a ticket for something when he was done though :D

Any chippy worth his ass sure would have. [emoji23]

The (3) guys working Rice Rd get a bad rap, but Rice Rd is easy.... slow the fuck down. I’ve seen tickets cut for 110 while towing.

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Any chippy worth his ass sure would have. [emoji23]

The (3) guys working Rice Rd get a bad rap, but Rice Rd is easy.... slow the fuck down. I’ve seen tickets cut for 110 while towing.
In what kinda vehicle? Most are governed at 99. My cheby wont go faster than 99. My Petrbilt will tho :D:cool:

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
You should see how fast my buddy who is CHP tows on Rice Rd., FAK!

He gets a kick out being pulled over by “cubs” he refers to the new guys who work rice road.

DLC

Reaction score
We don’t do rice road, I had some jack wad pass me while I was doing 80, I wasn’t towing but he was ! He was in a 1500 chebby towing a 24’ boat.

After that, I said no more, we go Ehrinberg and it’s all flat and easy cruise!

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score

Yellowboat

Reaction score

He gets a kick out being pulled over by “cubs” he refers to the new guys who work rice road.
I would love too be that cub nd throw the book at him.

I have a very long time friend that is a chp(he has pulled me over twice) his policy on pulling over cops is simple. Be a nice guy and don't flash your badge get a warning. Flash it and every infraction gets wrote up.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
We don’t do rice road, I had some jack wad pass me while I was doing 80, I wasn’t towing but he was ! He was in a 1500 chebby towing a 24’ boat.

After that, I said no more, we go Ehrinberg and it’s all flat and easy cruise!

Sad how much flat out stupid there is. I imagine that dick bag operates his boat with the same mount of stupid.

Reactions: DLC

Joe mama

Reaction score
That's like a sparky throwing on the breaker while his buddy is working the circuit.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

I'm sure he's a nice guy and all but towing FAK! fast(as you said) on Rice and then making fun of the "cubs" for pulling him over is exactly the kinda cop shit that irks most everyone and makes them unliked.
I'd rather not hear it and let me keep respect for them as I drive my car along Rice at 70-71......on cruise control.