WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Since we are posting new toys......

R

Retired Member

Santa didn't bring this, but it showed up from Georgia last Saturday on a flat bed. It has been nearly a year long project, from picking all the options, colors, to designing the stereo. It's a collective effect from www.executiveautoconcepts.com (site not totally done) in conjunction with www.eblogs.com and www.videofly.com for advertising and marketing, but it is here!

Attachments

• f650b.jpg
    f650b.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 555
  • f650a.jpg
    f650a.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 595
  • Picture013sm.jpg
    Picture013sm.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 553
  • XUV014sm.jpg
    XUV014sm.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 550
  • Picture009sm.jpg
    Picture009sm.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 625

Sherpa

Reaction score
bitchen...........

what's it's main intention-?

I saw a lifted f650 4x4 about a week ago on the freeway coming up from
behind us in traffic. it was tall, black and really neat looking..........

--Sherpa

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Looks like a locomotive. Probably be able to pull a train with that thing. Very nice.

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
it sounds like a locamotive!!! i was standing by my truck behind that thing out in the street and he hit the horn and scared the shit out of me. i was staring right at him too. also it was facing away toward some unsuspecting souls house,lol.

R

Retired Member

Where'd you buy the midget? http://www.hireamidget.com ? :D

Came with the truck, when your done you just stuff em in the glove box. :D

bitchen...........

what's it's main intention-?

I saw a lifted f650 4x4 about a week ago on the freeway coming up from
behind us in traffic. it was tall, black and really neat looking..........

--Sherpa

We are using it for marketing. We have worked out a deal with the Irvine Spectrum Valet to park it on the weekends to advertise the websites. It's also for taking trips to the River, Vegas, Tailgating parties, going out on the town. It'll should be tons of fun, it has been so far. I need to put 10k ,iles on it before I can turn the motor up. Shit, that may take 2 years.

Angry Inch

Hung like a light switch.
Reaction score

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!! :D I'll put a second on my house just for that. You need to give him a sombrero (filled with chips and salsa), and then have him roam around a party.

We are using it for marketing. We have worked out a deal with the Irvine Spectrum Valet to park it on the weekends to advertise the websites. It's also for taking trips to the River, Vegas, Tailgating parties, going out on the town. It'll should be tons of fun, it has been so far. I need to put 10k ,iles on it before I can turn the motor up. Shit, that may take 2 years.

That'll make for a nice write off. :hmm

R

Retired Member

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!! :D I'll put a second on my house just for that. You need to give him a sombrero (filled with chips and salsa), and then have him roam around a party.

That'll make for a nice write off. :hmm

:point I don't hink you'll fit in the glove box. ;)

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
It's going to look kind of strange with the GMT behind it. :D

Great looking truck though, even for a Ford. :beer:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Post the pictures of the interior!! :) :) And the big ass TV I keep hearing about!
RD

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score

If you need someone to put miles on it... I will be owrking in vegas for the next 2 months. and as long as you foot the bill for Fuel. I will put the miles on it.
________
List of gm engines

Last edited:

jordy

Banned
Reaction score
If you need someone to put miles on it... I will be owrking in vegas for the next 2 months. and as long as you foot the bill for Fuel. I will put the miles on it.

Damn Bill, you are such a giver!!! :beer

D

Deleted Account

It's even CIK silver. Give it to me for a month, I'll put a big dent in the mileage... :D

catman-do

Winter sux, lets golf!
Reaction score
Very nice! I love the new front end on them this year. Is that a 6 door option? Im assuming its 2x4, when I was looking at them the 4x4 conversion was 24k! :smackhead

68Schiada

Reaction score

BobbyB

Reaction score
that is a good looking rig, an excursion on HGH

R

Retired Member

Post the pictures of the interior!! :) :) And the big ass TV I keep hearing about!
RD

I'll get some up later today.

Very nice! I love the new front end on them this year. Is that a 6 door option? Im assuming its 2x4, when I was looking at them the 4x4 conversion was 24k! :smackhead

It's a full custom. They call it the F650 XUV. There really isn't any reason, for us anyway, for 4x4, it's already 8' tall and because of it's weight it'll just about any trailerable up the launch ramp. The rear tires are "super singles" which is the same tire cement mixers run.

What motor??

The motor is a 325 hp Cummins mated to a 6 speed ally trans.

It's cool. I'd never buy a Ford anyways. :D :beer

I'd agree with you on the ford thing, B. But it's really only the body that is a ford. The chassis is, but it's not the production light ford truck, something totally different.

Wait, weren't you looking to buy a ford van?

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Good god, do you think it holds enough fuel! That's the best looking 'Big style' truck i've seen. I want to see some interior shots.

R

Retired Member

Just read it holds 50 gal per side, the tanks only go 1/2 back..... the rest is storage. One side has 3 Stinger 2150's and the other has an onboard battery charger with a 40' cord.

Headliner is suede, so pimp. :rolleyes:

Here are the intoerior pictures as requested. The mirror has video inputs, 1 rear veiw and 2 saide cameras to take away the blind spots by the front wheels.

Attachments

• DSC01121.jpg
    DSC01121.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 260
  • DSC01129.jpg
    DSC01129.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 262
  • DSC01130.jpg
    DSC01130.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 266
  • DSC01128.jpg
    DSC01128.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC01127.jpg
    DSC01127.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 265
  • DSC01126.jpg
    DSC01126.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC01134.jpg
    DSC01134.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC01120.jpg
    DSC01120.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 261
  • DSC01124.jpg
    DSC01124.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 262
R

Retired Member

The amps and sub box are coming out at the end of January and getting redone. I don't like the way they did them, so we are redoing that stuff ourselves. Also we are putting the TV on a remote from the vehicle alarm. The alarm will have remote stat too. Also we are putting a factory f250 steering whel with stereo controls, which should be quite a chore seeing how there isn't any wires for it running through the steering column.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
We are so taking that thing to the river... I wish I still had Bubbles to drag along behind it. :D

RD

R

Retired Member

We are so taking that thing to the river... I wish I still had Bubbles to drag along behind it. :D

RD

Absolutely! I was going to take it out there tomorrow, just to put miles on it, but Jason wanted to take his family around in it. That, and I didn't really want to fill it up and drive it by myself. I have a different time schedule them everyone else, so no carpooling for me. Too much work going on at the moment.

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
That thing is BADASS! :beer