WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sites to give offer to buy vehicle

Spitfire

Reaction score
Good morning, besides Vroom and Carvana what are some of other the sites that will offer to purchase your car. Looking for simple transaction. Downsized from Suburban to Tahoe and now wife wants to go Lexus as last 2 kids start driving in 6 months and will have their own cars so she doesn’t need the big truck. Thanks

Swain

Reaction score
hitfigure.com

What type of car?

My buddy's site

Orange Juice

Reaction score
Good morning, besides Vroom and Carvana what are some of other the sites that will offer to purchase your car. Looking for simple transaction. Downsized from Suburban to Tahoe and now wife wants to go Lexus as last 2 kids start driving in 6 months and will have their own cars so she doesn’t need the big truck. Thanks
Car max

Flatsix66

Reaction score
Just sold on Shift. They were $5k better than the others. Very easy process.

hallett21

Reaction score
With inventory being so low it might be worth leveraging your new Lexus purchase with the trade in.

Normally I’d say that’s a bad call but you never know these days

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Go online and google “sell my car” - A number of websites will come up including some that you know. You can give them a call and tell them what you have and start by phone to see what their prices are.

Selling private used to get the biggest return but today’s market is so different that calling local dealers or trading it in can get you the biggest return on your used vehicle.

motormonkey

Reaction score
I'm in the Charlotte area and know somebody looking. I'll send a PM.

Meaney77

Reaction score
Go to KBB.COM and see how much your vehicle is worth. Look for the "get cash offer now" feature.

I recently sold my truck to a dealer in Valencia and they gave me quite a bit more than Carmax, Carvana, etc... The process was quick and painless and I had a check in my hand in less than an hour.

Mike K

Reaction score
I’ve used Carmax at least 5 times … they are easy … they give you a price on the spot … their price is their price … you can’t do anything or say anything to get more money. I’ve always been happy with Carmax … I’d recommended them all day long.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I’ve used Carmax at least 5 times … they are easy … they give you a price on the spot … their price is their price … you can’t do anything or say anything to get more money. I’ve always been happy with Carmax … I’d recommended them all day long.
givemethevin.com will beat any carmax offer or give you $100.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
I bought the wife a new car last week. So just for shits and giggles I checked what VROOM would buy her Infinity for… Lol. 2006 FX35 Good condition except for a bad Cat that has to be replaced. This was Their offer 🤣
8E635BF7-BB58-46D1-BB61-7FDFBEBAA666.jpeg

Jay Dub

Reaction score
We just sold my wife's Q5 this same way. I contacted Carmax, givemethevin, West Covina Audi and Carvana. We sold to Carvana. best price and very smooth transaction.

Paradox

Known Inmate #27012
Reaction score
I tried all of the on line companies listed including givemethevin, car max, vroom car max and carvanna. I ended up listing my C7 on eBay with a make offer option and sold it to a dealer for almost $6k more than my highest on line offer.