WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Six new Liberators are ready for delivery

randycorson

Reaction score
110_2128.JPG
110_2129.JPG

rrrr

Reaction score
I've always liked the Liberator hulls. I know, I know. They're like a hot woman with a past. But the phrase "Liberator pickle fork" has been around Texas and Louisiana a long time, and I've seen a bunch of nice ones.

The big outboard revolution has put the boat on the next level. I'd love to drive one.

badluck

Reaction score
Were the liberator molds always liberator or was it once a different manufacturer. I’m always trying to figure out what boat they look like. I love these smaller tunnels with big power. What speeds are you seeing with a 450?

PlanB

Reaction score
Were the liberator molds always liberator or was it once a different manufacturer. I’m always trying to figure out what boat they look like. I love these smaller tunnels with big power. What speeds are you seeing with a 450?

Showing 117 mph in the above pic.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

The Liberator molds are the early generation Eliminator Daytona molds.

randycorson

Reaction score
Here's a video in my little 1.25 mile long "test lake" at 122. Best was 124 with a 450R with our "VENOM VENTS" in the cowl which give the V8 more air.
Boat started in the early 80's as a 21 Eliminator. In 1996 4.5" were added to the side height giving it more freeboard. The 22's are the 21 bottom with the top front deck and windshield from the 25 Liberator but are still 21ft long.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
10-12 mph, but the acceleration and weight carrying ability is the biggest difference. The 450 will run over 110 with 4 people in the boat.
wow so the 300 is over 100 light load.

can this hull be set up for a inboard jet drive setup.

propcheck

Reaction score
Those boats are super sexy👍 Glad to see product moving and orders pending.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Here's a video in my little 1.25 mile long "test lake" at 122. Best was 124 with a 450R with our "VENOM VENTS" in the cowl which give the V8 more air.
Boat started in the early 80's as a 21 Eliminator. In 1996 4.5" were added to the side height giving it more freeboard. The 22's are the 21 bottom with the top front deck and windshield from the 25 Liberator but are still 21ft long.
Randy, can you message me with the $$ number on a new 22 with a 300R, solid color, new style interior, standard options, thx. I would have the trailer made here on the west coast and bring it with to get the boat, thx, Walt 6613730791

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
Randy, can you message me with the $$ number on a new 22 with a 300R, solid color, new style interior, standard options, thx. I would have the trailer made here on the west coast and bring it with to get the boat, thx, Walt 6613730791

One of these in a solid color would look good, more "up to date" compared to most of the gel schemes you see them with.

randycorson

Reaction score
Call me tonight after 8:00PM east coast time. I'm up till 2:00AM every night. 386-295-2132

Done-it-again

Reaction score
How is it driving one of these small cats? Any characteristics you have to be aware of? Looks like a fun morning run prior to all the Havasu chop

mesquito_creek

Reaction score

Can't wait to see this running the main channel. P.S. I think the taller gunwale and deck profile makes it the choice for Powell over the original.

Duramax

Reaction score
How is it driving one of these small cats? Any characteristics you have to be aware of? Looks like a fun morning run prior to all the Havasu chop
I am always amazed at the chop my 21 can go through. I won't be making plans for Desert Storm, but I have seen pictures of other Daytona 21's making the run. Mine is a twin, which are rare, and with that extra weight if we are floating I need to be careful about waves coming over the back. I also have 3 bildge pumps to help. My only issues have ever been, gas mileage, and sitting on the stringers, which raise you up over 2".

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I am always amazed at the chop my 21 can go through. I won't be making plans for Desert Storm, but I have seen pictures of other Daytona 21's making the run. Mine is a twin, which are rare, and with that extra weight if we are floating I need to be careful about waves coming over the back. I also have 3 bildge pumps to help. My only issues have ever been, gas mileage, and sitting on the stringers, which raise you up over 2".

Thanks for the info. Didn't really think about the fuel range. I have been watching the videos and it seems that it turns really well. I just hear stories about cats and I don't have any history with them. Just seams like a fun drive to Laughlin and back. I like driving more than beaching and drinking for hours on end.

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Great looking boats! I'm surprised you don't see more on the west coast.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I have had a few 21 single daytonas and a 22 with twins. The 21's were much better in the chop since the weight on the back of the 22 with twins was alot and would cause the boat to not fly level, things would get interesting at that point. On the 21's, as long as you were committed and your passengers didnt freak out you could fly over the top of the stuff, it took some speed and most would lift, but it was very doable.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Damn, thats moving in an 21 foot boat, my Daytona did 103, 124 is wild.

Duramax

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. Didn't really think about the fuel range. I have been watching the videos and it seems that it turns really well. I just hear stories about cats and I don't have any history with them. Just seams like a fun drive to Laughlin and back. I like driving more than beaching and drinking for hours on end.
We are really going to do more river trips this year. As good as it does in chop, I want to experience different water. Our last trip of last year we stayed at the Nautical and ran up to Pirates and then a little north of that. I know the new outboards are much, much better on fuel, plus on the 21 Daytona you have two, 23 gallon tanks for one motor (if you go with a new 4 stroke). I think my exact range is roughly 65 miles, so that is something I am always thinking about. I have owned a bunch of differnt size cats, and my Daytona is just a blast. The acceleration is insane, even with a single I'm sure it's great.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Would be bad ass full competition orange with a grey racing stripe. :)

KingofBeers

Reaction score
The bay isn’t exactly a smooth place to run on even bigger boats. Badass. More pics please
I have a bunch..but my desktop is 2000 miles away. The days I ran out there it was not crazy. The wakes from the ferries and big ass boats was the biggest issue. The wind was very light. Conditions need to be pretty favorable to take a 21'er out there...lol

edit...here is a video from some of the footage from that day