WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SJP - LHC House Garage - project

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. I think I should have molding back in things moved back in tomorrow hopefully in time for Point to Point to come back home. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of work. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup

May try and get Pinktaco to take a few real pics for me. :thumbsup

image.jpg

image.jpg

Singleton

Reaction score
Turned out nice. You can finally empty your other garage and have all your boats onsite

Reactions: SJP

Singleton

Reaction score
Well...................ALMOST all his boats :D

That 1 from Texas should arrive within a week. Seems like the 31 has a RSVP spot at AJ's - have seen it in is shop every time I have been in town since February

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
I have gone back to this post 5 times, just to look at the stone tone/or concrete finish on the floors. Simply Bad Ass SJP. Garage Cabinets look killer too.

Thanks for posting.

Cheers,

Bo

senorpdog

Reaction score
The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter. I think I should have molding back in things moved back in tomorrow hopefully in time for Point to Point to come back home. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of work. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup

May try and get Pinktaco to take a few real pics for me. :thumbsup

View attachment 479936

View attachment 479937

How was dealing with Baldhead are they pretty reasonable?

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
How was dealing with Baldhead are they pretty reasonable?

Baldhead is a family owned and operated business. The are located in Bend, OR and actually was started and founded in Fountain Valley, CA (I do not blame them for moving their business). Both of my projects I worked directly with the owners son Peter Fleming. He was great to work with. All of their parts are on a published price catalogue so it is pretty straight forward. Do I wish it was lighter on the wallet? Sure - as with everything but these cabinents will outlast me. I will either pass them to my boys or if I sell the houses the new owners will be paying for them. It may not exactly show in the pictures but these thing are really on the lines of what you would find in a high end kitchen but outfitted for a garage. Self closing soft close doors and drawers. Ball bearing everything. Slide out shelves. Bullet proof perfect powder coat. Made in the USA packaged in more cardboard than you can imagine. Perfection. If any board members want to check them out drop me a PM.

Below I am just starting to get moved back in. This will take some time but need to make room for the boat if it ever gets completed. :skull

image.jpg

image.jpg

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
looks awesome!!!

The floor is unreal looks like you can dive in....walls and ceilings need the 2 forcefull tropic treatment now:D

DaBank

Reaction score
This is what I want to do to my floor....looks awesome. How do you think it will be wet? I don't need to get out of car when it is raining and bust my ass!!

Joker

Reaction score
This is what I want to do to my floor....looks awesome. How do you think it will be wet? I don't need to get out of car when it is raining and bust my ass!!

Are you good on ice skates? I think Sam will verify it will be slick

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Are you good on ice skates? I think Sam will verify it will be slick

Yeah - if you are unsure of your footing and live in a climate where it rains this is not the floor for you. It is slippery when wet.

On a side note - project is finally wrapping up. They finished off the little stuff and fixed some big stuff. I had them reshoot and texture the whole ceiling. They half assed it and it was not right. It is now. I added a TV with Apple TV backing it. I put in a stainless fridge and stocked it. The only thing I am waiting on is my iMac 27 VESA mount to put next to the TV. I will post one final shot when that is mounted but here is the progress so far.

image.jpg

Joker

Reaction score
Sam, from my vantage point, the garage looks incredible. [emoji106]

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Sam, from my vantage point, the garage looks incredible. [emoji106]

Thank you. The floor looks awesome!!! :thumbsup It looks even cooler with stuff in the garage.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Slowly but surely this garage is getting sorted out. Now I look at it and want to make it match the other one. :D Done for the summer though - time to go boating!!

image.jpg

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Thank you. The floor looks awesome!!! :thumbsup It looks even cooler with stuff in the garage.

View attachment 484465

View attachment 484466

Slowly but surely this garage is getting sorted out. Now I look at it and want to make it match the other one. :D Done for the summer though - time to go boating!!

View attachment 484467

Amazing job, I love it. Your DCB will look soooo ridiculous (in the good way), with the darker blue floors and light blue walls, that will just make all the colors pop. Since I apparently am offering to spend your money, enjoy a summer of boating and catch us up when you get this garage handled over the weekend :thumbsup

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Well guys / gals the final pieces came in the mail today. New iMac 27 rigged with a VESA mount (no stand) and I searched for a nice low profile arm stud wall mount. My little guy will help me stage up and then the boys will have a place to go and get unfiltered iNET access. :D

image.jpg

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Getting ready for Memorial Day. Needed to clean out some cabinents. This floor Joker did a couple years ago has been bullet proof. We park cars on it, do light shop hobby work, and the boys run their BMX race team out of it. :thumbsup

image.jpg

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Little guy helped me hang the computer on the mount. Two man job and the first one he helped me with kind of a father son moment. Awesome project - I really like hanging out in the garage. :thumbs

IMG_0436.jpg

Boat211

Reaction score
Little guy helped me hang the computer on the mount. Two man job and the first one he helped me with kind of a father son moment. Awesome project - I really like hanging out in the garage. :thumbs

View attachment 490527

How could you not? It looks amazing. I need to do my floor. My Home Depot rustoleum self done job seemed cool at first. It is coming up now after several years. At its best though...not even in the same galaxy as yours. So freakin nice.