WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Skater 368, from the beginning.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Another Skater? Bigger, smaller?
A home for wayward PSI superchargers?

Negative Ghost Rider. This is my first and last Skater. I tend to keep boats 10-12 years. This one will get me the rest of the way.

The build thread I've mentioned, won't be mine. Just read between the lines. :rolleyes:

I highly doubt I will ever fiddle with the power. The insurance is too marginal on these and I won't push the issue. Besides, I don't need to go 150 or more.
[/QUOTE]
Until you go 130 in a 368 across lake Havasu and find that 130 in that boat feels like your still tied to the dock...haha!

Congrats. Beautiful boat man!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Until you find that 130 in that boat feels like your still tied to the dock...haha!
[/QUOTE]

now that is a "perspective" most people will not get to have!!

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Until you find that 130 in that boat feels like your still tied to the dock...haha!
now that is a "perspective" most people will not get to have!!
[/QUOTE]
True, unless you have ridden in something like this 368, you'll never understand how a hull with this size and performance can make 130mph feel like a casual cruise down the lake. Especially behind the wind shield.

Steve Combs

Reaction score
Another Skater? Bigger, smaller?
A home for wayward PSI superchargers?

Negative Ghost Rider. This is my first and last Skater. I tend to keep boats 10-12 years. This one will get me the rest of the way.

The build thread I've mentioned, won't be mine. Just read between the lines. :rolleyes:

I highly doubt I will ever fiddle with the power. The insurance is too marginal on these and I won't push the issue. Besides, I don't need to go 150 or more.
[/QUOTE]
10-12 yrs......hmmm with depreciation and all this bad bitch might never leave Peoria or the neighborhood lol !

FreeBird236

Reaction score

10-12 yrs......hmmm with depreciation and all this bad bitch might never leave Peoria or the neighborhood lol !
[/QUOTE]
Congrats on your future Skater.😀

02HoWaRd26

Reaction score