Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Both forum members that own one should enjoy this forum. :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Lmao!!

Phebus, you would be surprised who lurks on this forum and who I get pm's from.. ;). I'm hoping in 2012 to attract more of the big boat crowd to the site. :)

RD

New to boating

Reaction score
Last year at the Islander a gentleman came in with a 328 with outboards and loaded it on the trailer in a strange way, at least to me. He had his girlfriend back the trailer into the water as he jumped off the skater prior to the trailer, he them worked the boat onto the trailer by hand until started on and then winched for a ways and then had the lady continue backing in until he could complete the winch home. Think he said the boat was carbon fiber layup. Really a nice boat, but thought his method looked a little unsafe. Might add I'm about anal as it gets and I've not done it that way. :D

Merry Christmas everyone.

Takes a little getting used to but it works very well if you dont want to damage the boat. The only apparent risk is you might go for a swim once in awhile (only once so far) but the upside is a boat that dosent have a scratch on it. There is no way to drive the boat onto the trailer because the running surface that rides in the bunks is so small - that's they way Skater designed the new generation trailers.

I appreciate the comments about the boat.

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
Back on track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:champagne::champagne:: champagne:

[video=youtube;sc5Y9NipiVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5Y9NipiVA&feature=player_embedded[/video]

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:skull

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That boat is so sick. 50' of grace, chaos, and style all wrapped into one.

RD

bunkrepair

Reaction score
That thing is bad ass

Sent from my iPhone while acting like I'm working

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
Takes a little getting used to but it works very well if you dont want to damage the boat. The only apparent risk is you might go for a swim once in awhile (only once so far) but the upside is a boat that dosent have a scratch on it. There is no way to drive the boat onto the trailer because the running surface that rides in the bunks is so small - that's they way Skater designed the new generation trailers.

Absolutely:thumbsup

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649028759
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score

Nice Pair

Reaction score

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanx, Seems a little quiet in here, Where's the action?

Well I'm working on it.. LOL Maybe if I posted that Spectre's are faster then Skaters I can get all the skater cheerleaders in here to lynch me.. :D Seriously though, I'm shooting for quality content over flash in the pan drama. Trying to figure out what / if anything we are doing at Loto at the present moment.

RD

Nice Pair

Reaction score
Well I'm working on it.. LOL Maybe if I posted that Spectre's are faster then Skaters I can get all the skater cheerleaders in here to lynch me.. :D Seriously though, I'm shooting for quality content over flash in the pan drama. Trying to figure out what / if anything we are doing at Loto at the present moment.

RD

Sounds like a plan >>> Spectre's VS Skaters. :thumbsup

BajaMike

Reaction score
So should this be over here?

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73593

The pictures from my iPhone don't do the paint justice.....it is gorgious!

skater1.jpg

:thumbsup

40FlatDeck

Reaction score
Yes, and we have a freah pair of bullets for it, Now, if I can get him away from his realty project. :D

Whats the chance of him letting it go? It would go to a good home...:D Say, next year sometime????

Erik

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Skater 40 Flatdeck.:)

Attachments

• 2005_skater_40_quarter_canopy_1.jpg
    2005_skater_40_quarter_canopy_1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 380

RUNNINHOTRACING163.1

Reaction score
So should this be over here?

http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73593

The pictures from my iPhone don't do the paint justice.....it is gorgious!

View attachment 199021

Absolutely the right place :thumbsup:thumbsup

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :champagne:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190649028759
ITS A SKATER NATION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drnkfr
LED TRIM TAB Transom Light Bar WHITE 12V Waterproof Boat Kit Marine Underwater | eBay

40FlatDeck

Reaction score
I see the boat in Havi alot.:)

Greg Rivera owned that boat for some time. He had/has a condo right next to the London Bridge so you would always see it on his dock. My good buddy Scot Conrad sold it to him.

The boat has 1075's. That was when you first started to see the tunnel extensions on the boats, and I remember thinking how cool it looked. I asked Peter about it and asked if it had any perfromance gains and he said no, just for looks. Beautiful boat.

PokerRun388

Reaction score
Greg Rivera owned that boat for some time. He had/has a condo right next to the London Bridge so you would always see it on his dock. My good buddy Scot Conrad sold it to him.

The boat has 1075's. That was when you first started to see the tunnel extensions on the boats, and I remember thinking how cool it looked. I asked Peter about it and asked if it had any perfromance gains and he said no, just for looks. Beautiful boat.

Very cool, it really is beautiful in person. Yep, thats exactly where I always see it tied up..At that dock, on the right side, if your driving over the bridge. One of my favorites, and nice, reliable 1075 power.:thumbsup

Catmando

Banned
Reaction score
Very cool, it really is beautiful in person. Yep, thats exactly where I always see it tied up..At that dock, on the right side, if your driving over the bridge. One of my favorites, and nice, reliable 1075 power.:thumbsup
He oughta trade for 1350s...