WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Skeet Shooting tomorrow - Chicagoland area

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
For anyone with a FOID card that wants to join me, I'm planning on taking a new-to-me shotgun out for a couple rounds of skeet. I'm going to check out this club:

They are just outside of Yorkville.

To be honest I've never shot on a skeet range, always Trap or Sporting Clay's so I want to try something new.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Well that didn't work out. As per usual I wasn't aware of the rest of the families plans.

Still would like to get down there though, bought this boomstick last fall and other than cleaning, it hasn't been out of the case.

Tractorsdontfloat

Reaction score
Well that didn't work out. As per usual I wasn't aware of the rest of the families plans.

Still would like to get down there though, bought this boomstick last fall and other than cleaning, it hasn't been out of the case.
I know a guy that is treasurer of his local trap club here in central Cheeseland. oh yeah that’s me.. any time ya wanna shoot a few clays I can find the keys.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I know a guy that is treasurer of his local trap club here in central Cheeseland. oh yeah that’s me.. any time ya wanna shoot a few clays I can find the keys.

Might do that. I'm bringing my Remington 90T back from Arizona this spring and would like to exersize that gun sometime. I miss the trap club. Haven't found anything like that around here, to big city.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Ok so I made it out today, this place was great, definitely be back. $8.00 per round for non members.
IMG_20200308_112231.jpg