WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ski Repairs

Keymyster

Reaction score
Where can we get repairs done to a waterski? Last summer a boot ripped. Tried to find someone to fix it. Nobody wants to be responsible for putting on a new boot.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
Wiley's in Washingon state. They are fantastic - just did my boot - send it to them, it'll come back new. Shipping was more than the repair

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Where can we get repairs done to a waterski? Last summer a boot ripped. Tried to find someone to fix it. Nobody wants to be responsible for putting on a new boot.
They aren't that hard to install, I would help you if you were in Parker. If you drill new holes, I carefully fill the old ones with JB Weld, but expect other epoxy would work fine also.

Keymyster

Reaction score
They aren't that hard to install, I would help you if you were in Parker. If you drill new holes, I carefully fill the old ones with JB Weld, but expect other epoxy would work fine also.
Thanks. I might look you up. Going to find something online I think and try to put it on.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Thanks. I might look you up. Going to find something online I think and try to put it on.
I have been pretty happy with Connelly Stoker bindings for the past several years, with the exception that they don't seem to last real long. They seem to be the closest thing I can find to the old HO bindings that were so good.

Overtons has some sale going on currently with 25% off I believe.

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
I have been pretty happy with Connelly Stoker bindings for the past several years, with the exception that they don't seem to last real long. They seem to be the closest thing I can find to the old HO bindings that were so good.

Overtons has some sale going on currently with 25% off I believe.

Larry would ditto that on the old HO bindings.

When he couldn’t find new he liked, he found old skis in great condition on CL and got new OLD HO’s & changed ‘em out himself.

“Lucky’s Wife”