WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

SKINNY, FIT, OR FAT?????

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
AND WHO GIVES A FUC????

AND WHO AROUND HERE SAID IT'S OK TO MAKE FUN OF OTHERS LOOKS????:headscratch:

we sure miss out on alot of real good pics. cause the wifes scream.."you better not put my picture on there!!!"

I see you picky fuc'rs at the channel...not quite so fit...only thing you ain't try'n to hit is the "GYM"... but make fun of everybody on the boards pics like you are perfect..

hey, you like um skinny,fit, fat,short tall...keep it personal... feeling get hurt when you tell someone they have a ugly baby...

I got lucky and married my bestie...wouldn't trade her for nothing:D

but then I don't set and stare at a pimple on her ass, I just turn her over and look at the nice nipples:boobeyes:

so anyway... can we ever quit the bagg'n on other peoples kids???

if not can we make it a rule if you do you have to post a pic of you and your wife/girlfiend/son/ daughter....you know... so we can see how perfect your family is....:thumbsup:cool:

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Fuck the haters.

I'm in no better shape than you are, Steve. I teased you about it the other day but not because I feel superior in any way. It was just a point of amusement.

From my perspective, I think a line is crossed when you criticize someones spouse. It's boorish at best. We've been seeing a bit more of it, lately. That's a shame but fortunately it's still pretty rare here at RDP.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
i didnt know steve started drinkn :D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Steve's right though....saying shitty things about others' is not cool, there can be a fine line between "fun" and "offensive". Everyone tolerance is different making the line even finer than most respect.

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
AND WHO GIVES A FUC????

we sure miss out on alot of real good pics. cause the wifes scream.."you better not put my picture on there!!!"

I see you picky fuc'rs at the channel...not quite so fit...only thing you ain't try'n to hit is the "GYM"... but make fun of everybody on the boards pics like you are perfect..

hey, you like um skinny,fit, fat,short tall...keep it personal... feeling get hurt when you tell someone they have a ugly baby...

but then I don't set and stare at a pimple on her ass, I just turn her over and look at the nice nipples:boobeyes:

if not can we make it a rule if you do you have to post a pic of you and your wife/girlfiend/son/ daughter....you know... so we can see how perfect your family is....:thumbsup:cool:

I agree with this. Always have. :thumbsup

JUAN VONWERNER

Reaction score
AND WHO GIVES A FUC????

WAIT, SHE HAS A PIMPLE ON HER ASS?

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Are dogs still fair game?

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Not to get all biblical and all..............BUT

This can be used in every day life, about anything, anywhere.......................Judge not, lest you be judged ;)

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Are dogs still fair game?

HAHA. For about 15 years I trained Police dogs. Always had a good relationship with the cops. Lots of joking, banter and ribbing went on pretty much all day on training day.

Anyhow, this one cop had a not-so-good-looking Belgian Malenois. Some are beautiful and some are just plain ugly, Coyote ugly in fact.

One day, in the middle of a scenario, I looked at his dog and asked the cop....

Me - "So, Coyote. Mother or father?

Cop - " Coyote? Mother or father what?"

Me - "You're dogs parents, was it the mother or the father that was a coyote? Or does he not know who his parents are?"

Cop - "Fuck you hose dragger"

I really did hurt his feeling and had to appologize over a beer.

He was a really sensitive tough guy. :p Strange combo.

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
HAHA. For about 15 years I trained Police dogs. Always had a good relationship with the cops. Lots of joking, banter and ribbing went on pretty much all day on training day.

Anyhow, this one cop had a not-so-good-looking Belgian Malenois. Some are beautiful and some are just plain ugly, Coyote ugly in fact.

One day, in the middle of a scenario, I looked at his dog and asked the cop....

Me - "So, Coyote. Mother or father?

Cop - " Coyote? Mother or father what?"

Me - "You're dogs parents, was it the mother or the father that was a coyote? Or does he not know who his parents are?"

Cop - "Fuck you hose dragger"

I really did hurt his feeling and had to appologize over a beer.

He was a really sensitive tough guy. :p Strange combo.
Pets are like children.
jokes should be isolated to the dog stereotype and how it resembles its owner:p

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
AND WHO GIVES A FUC????

I hope you realize I was disagreeing with the other guys to make the exact same point you just did. ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tap That Ass

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I hope you realize I was disagreeing with the other guys to make the exact same point you just did. ;)

I'd bet Steve does, McRib I think is a bit slow;):p

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Pets are like children.
jokes should be isolated to the dog stereotype and how it resembles its owner:p

True, true. Police K-9's aren't pets though. They're basically tools that costs several thousands of dollars, given to the cop from his agency, so it's fair game. They don't become pets until the dog is retired.

That's my answer and I'm sticking to it. :D

Last edited:

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
d774d030cf6411e184a91231382040e4_7.jpg

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
As we speak,over at yellowbullet.com there has been a thread running (long thread) where the guys actually put up total nude pics of their wife or girlfriends, incredible.The thread has blown up over the pics spreading thru the internet to Facebook and beyond.

Ever heard of The Insideline? :D

Sent from my iPhone paid for with Union money. :D

McRib

aka HWlaser23, "B" team member
Reaction score
I'd bet Steve does, McRib I think is a bit slow;):p

Have I missed something?? I sure as fuck know I havent disrespected anyones wifes or girlfriends. Ive never directed any comment at any one person. I like skinny, I like athletic, I prefer meat on the bone, and dislike obese. Im fat, ugly, judgemental, and generally dont give a shit what others think. Everyones wifes ive met on here are nothing but beautiful spectacular women in some form or another. idk what this thread is about. I dont recall anyone getting disrespected by anyone. Then again I could have missed somethin.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
No,not aware of it.Someone from here mentioned yellowbullet. Trash or be trashed is their thing.You know how thick skinned i can be.:D

Are you intentionally trying to raise your blood pressure and stress level? :D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
I'll just say this:

I recall a few years back both here and on PB two threads where many openly posted pics of their gfs and wifes. I never ever saw one negative comment made to any member about their significant other.

Attachments

• this-thread-is-disturbingly-gay.jpg
    this-thread-is-disturbingly-gay.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 423

Vmjtc3

Banned
Reaction score
Making comments about others size shape or anything else says more about the person doing the criticizing than the intended target. I might joke about Tom being a pasty cantard, or Holy Moly being 2'7" but thats all in good fun:D But making a comment about a picture someone puts up that includes a spouse, child or even just a friend is classless and deserves a kick in the bag:thumbsdown

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
Skaka Brah Steve.

I love your posts. Frequently, I find myself thinking, "We can almost communicate with him but we aren't quite cool enough."

You are glamorizing the use of acid. :D :thumbsup

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Fuck the haters.

I'm in no better shape than you are, Steve. I teased you about it the other day but not because I feel superior in any way. It was just a point of amusement.

From my perspective, I think a line is crossed when you criticize someones spouse. It's boorish at best. We've been seeing a bit more of it, lately. That's a shame but fortunately it's still pretty rare here at RDP.

You hypocrit Brown......You've criticized my wife's spouse on a regular basis.:swear:moon:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Have I missed something?? I sure as fuck know I havent disrespected anyones wifes or girlfriends. Ive never directed any comment at any one person. I like skinny, I like athletic, I prefer meat on the bone, and dislike obese. Im fat, ugly, judgemental, and generally dont give a shit what others think. Everyones wifes ive met on here are nothing but beautiful spectacular women in some form or another. idk what this thread is about. I dont recall anyone getting disrespected by anyone. Then again I could have missed somethin.

Bike Hater.....:box::D

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I love your posts. Frequently, I find myself thinking, "We can almost communicate with him but we aren't quite cool enough."

lol!!! :D

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
ill poke fun of people on forums, and i can take whatever gets thrown my way but ill never ever talk about someones family member, wife, daughter, etc. 100% off limits.

hell if someones girl is yellin at me or mad at me i usually will go to the dude and talk to him. im not about to argue with a woman... we all know that goes nowhere.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
ill poke fun of people on forums, and i can take whatever gets thrown my way but ill never ever talk about someones family member, wife, daughter, etc. 100% off limits.

hell if someones girl is yellin at me or mad at me i usually will go to the dude and talk to him. im not about to argue with a woman... we all know that goes nowhere.

:thumbsup

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score

No acid, it's the humidity. :D

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Didn't mean you disrespected anyone, I was merely supporting Dave trying to make his point in another thread;)