WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Slap Yo Daddy...

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
I'm taking the class on Saturday!! any pointers?

theKID

Reaction score
take notes, we all need to know what his secerts are. :thumbsup

Going to get him in trouble for this one. You have to agree to not share any of it on the Internet and he does search. When I took the class and posted my pictures on here he found it and emailed a link of it to the whole class.

BACK2BIGRIVER

Reaction score
Going to get him in trouble for this one. You have to agree to not share any of it on the Internet and he does search. When I took the class and posted my pictures on here he found it and emailed a link of it to the whole class.

He's not going to tell you anything that the people who compete already know. However he will take the average back yard cook to the comp level if you listen. Great man great cook

theKID

Reaction score
I'll just text....:p. I will be listening!!!

Write down as much as your hand can take. After I took his class I wanted to take it again to pick up on the stuff I missed. It was hard for our class because it rained so we were crammed inside his house.

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375632254.879700.jpg
Class was excellent!! I would take it again. He covers a lot in a short period of time.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

screaming pete

Reaction score
crazyist thing happened the second time I competed at a bbq comp. I got a first place walk in chicken...harry soo...second place. I need to start holding classes.:thumbsup

DURAMAXYFZ

Reaction score
I'd take your class too!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk