WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Slinging the Cole TR2 7/8" runner bottom...

Froggystyle

Reaction score
1979 Cole TR2 7/8" runner bottom.

Total basket case. But with great parts. Rail kit is complete, most of the parts are shown in these pics but include the stainless tanks, motor mounts, rough (real rough) oil pan, blast plate, cav plates, strut mount/all the rest of the drivetrain goodies, Hall Craft pully steering, rudder mount, Casale 6100 V-Drive box, pedals and cav hardware, battery tray, fiberglass buckets, steering billet, driveshaft cover, fuel fills, seat bases, decent trailer with bitchin wheels and a bent rear end from someone backing it into something, solid glass but needs interior wood redone due to delamination and decay, mechanical tach.

Not pictured but included is a BAF wing in really good shape (put away in storage right now) and the 1" prop shaft.

Not included but negotiable is an Italian prop named a Callie or something. Can't remember specifically. Apparently it is the ducks nuts, and I am going to try it on the TT Spectra before I do anything with it.

Boat is a former BAF named Lemon Twist. It has never been registered, as it was race only, and it last hit the water in the early 80's and was orphaned when they switched to capsules.

I want to buy an old Suburban to tow my new boat around with, so looking to convert this to cash. It may be rough, but I know it's value to someone looking to start a project, and the complete rail kit and rigging stuff is damn near worth the asking price. Parting it out is definitely the better way to go, but looking to flip it for some cabbage.

$3750 obo as it sits.

Cole TR2 pics

Last edited:

Froggystyle

Reaction score
IMG_1933.JPG

IMG_1934.JPG

IMG_1935.JPG

IMG_1936.JPG

IMG_1937.JPG

Last edited: