WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Slow at work can you tell?

Andy B.

Reaction score
Hey lefties,
You want to ban guns right? Well what happens when someone breaks into your house and points a gun at you are you going to tell him it's illegal and ask him to leave? Oh wait they are going to willingly give up their guns and follow the law right? The only thing that it's going to do is make the black market gun dealers richer and crime sky rocket!

Convince me otherwise with a valid argument and not some made up cnn,msn,cbs nbc,abc data go!

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Hey lefties,
You want to ban guns right? Well what happens when someone breaks into your house and points a gun at you are you going to tell him it's illegal and ask him to leave? Oh wait they are going to willing lee give up their guns and follow the law right? The only thing that it's going to do is make the black market gun dealers richer and crime sky rocket!

Convince me otherwise with a valid argument and not some made up cnn,msn,cbs nbc,abc data go!

I'm just going to assume that "Willing Lee" is 500's boyfriend?

Andy B.

Reaction score
LOL willingly been a long day apparently............

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Hey lefties,
You want to ban guns right? Well what happens when someone breaks into your house and points a gun at you are you going to tell him it's illegal and ask him to leave? Oh wait they are going to willingly give up their guns and follow the law right? The only thing that it's going to do is make the black market gun dealers richer and crime sky rocket!

They have no argument and no solution. This topic has been exhausted many of times in here especially when a shooting occurs. The unfortunate reality is people die everyday by guns, knives,accidents and so on but anti gun people only want to focus on guns. California has some of the most strict gun laws and it still has crime by guns and always will.

I used to be really concerned about gun laws and the possibility of a major attempt at gun confiscation for the longest time. I've realized that even here in California there are to many law abiding gun owners with a ton of guns and most law agency's would not be willing to enforce a gun sweep on law abiding citizens.

It's sad that some people on the left feel the need to punish everyone for crimes of few. I even have some friends on the left that don't agree with the whole gun ban movement so that's kinda good lol.