WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Smart & Final, no more mask

SoCalDave

Reaction score
My local S&F took down their mandatory mask sign on Thursday of last week so when I stopped to grab a few things on the way home I thought cool, no more mask required.
I stuffed it in my pocket and proceeded into the store where the worker in the veggie department ask if there was anything he could help me with and I promptly replied "No Thank You".
The store was pretty busy and other shoppers were looking at me like I was the devil as I had this big shit eating grin on my face.
When I got to the register I asked the assistant manager when the change took place and she replied they were told to take the mask sign down the night before. I thanked her, tried to tip her (which she refused to take) and went on my way.
I purposely go there every day now just to watch the reactions of others... 😁

Boat 405

Reaction score
My local S&F took down their mandatory mask sign on Thursday of last week so when I stopped to grab a few things on the way home I thought cool, no more mask required.
I stuffed it in my pocket and proceeded into the store where the worker in the veggie department ask if there was anything he could help me with and I promptly replied "No Thank You".
The store was pretty busy and other shoppers were looking at me like I was the devil as I had this big shit eating grin on my face.
When I got to the register I asked the assistant manager when the change took place and she replied they were told to take the mask sign down the night before. I thanked her, tried to tip her (which she refused to take) and went on my way.
Where is this?

oldschool

Reaction score
Went to Lowe’s yesterday, their sign said according to the CDC, if you have been vaccinated you don’t need a mask. Good thing I identify as a vaccinated person.
Still caught some looks but I just smile back at them.
At the Lowe’s in Visalia the signs are still up but quite a few, including me, aren’t wearing masks and the employees don’t bat an eye.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Here for lunch at Zitos Pizza in Orange and no mask rules here as well. This is fukin great, now if my Nazi employer would lift their mandate I'd be happy.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Wow, you guys have actually worn masks into these places? I never wear one and it has been months since anyone has said anything. Maybe it is a SW Riverside County thing or something. Only place that hassled me back in March was Total Wine, so I left and went to BevMo and they didn't care. Wife has been the same way for months too and goes to Target, Hobby Lobby and grocery stores all the time without one.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
Orange County is still mostly masked up! Very few big box stores that don’t have the requirement

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Nice. I will check my local store on the way home since i need to restock on my work place munchies.

oldschool

Reaction score
Wow, you guys have actually worn masks into these places? I never wear one and it has been months since anyone has said anything. Maybe it is a SW Riverside County thing or something. Only place that hassled me back in March was Total Wine, so I left and went to BevMo and they didn't care. Wife has been the same way for months too and goes to Target, Hobby Lobby and grocery stores all the time without one.
Apparently, you don’t shop at Costco?

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

I haven’t worn a mask much in over a year. Having said that, if they have a sign on the door that asks to wear a mask, I have. Historically I have not reacted well to people being overly confrontational, so I chose to avoid it.

Luckily I live in AZ and most places we frequent haven’t given a shit in over a year.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
The only place that I've worn a mask through out all of this BS is on an airplane. I could give two shits about what other people think, or the looks they make.

#takeoffthedamnmask

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
Success. thanks again for the heads up. Went to the Stanton Store with no mask and i was the only one. When i left we were three of us lol. Dropped an extra bit of coin in appreciation. Prolly didnt effect their bottom line much but it felt good.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Went to Lowe’s yesterday, their sign said according to the CDC, if you have been vaccinated you don’t need a mask. Good thing I identify as a vaccinated person.
Still caught some looks but I just smile back at them.

Here in TX you will get looked at funny for wearing a face diaper..at least in our city. Biden/Fauci's lies aren't believed here by any means.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
What’s a mask? I’m assuming this is all California still?

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I have only worn a mask in a medical building or the 1 time I had to go to the dmv.

I don't argue with the store employees if they say you have to wear mask to enter. I simply say I will go spend my money elsewhere and leave. This has only happened I think 3 times in the last year. I have never had any customer say anything to me. If they are looking at me funny I wouldn't know as I do really pay attention to them.

hawgty55

Reaction score
After the 1st month of the stay home when we got back to reality. I told my family that we will not go anywhere that requires a mask. There isnt anything that someone produces or sells that someone else doesn't. If i dont like there rules there is someone else that has a different rule that will allow me to get said product!

hawgty55

Reaction score
We're actually flying back to California in a couple days. Besides the airplane we wont be wearing any type of mask. And driving is actually still an option because of it.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Interesting —— Smart & Final are Mask Nazis where I live. I have rarely gone in their during the Plandemic. Although I rarely go anywhere that requires a mask since this whole scam started! I went into Stater Brothers about a month ago with no mask. I didn’t get any pushback from the employees but wow the evil eyes I was getting from the Vax Masked Morons was incredible 👀

Last edited:

lbhsbz

Reaction score
In Long Beach, every business I’ve entered is still on the mask wagon...I was up at Dick Sherrer marine the other day and it was nice walking in with no mask on...I enjoyed it so much I went back 2 days later for the rest of the parts I forgot to pickup the first time. Lol.

81Sprint

Reaction score
I still see a ton of people driving in their cars with a mask on, alone! I don't get it. It is crazy though here in Vegas how many are still wearing the masks in stores that don't require it