WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Smudge Pots

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I have some smudge pot orchard heaters for sale. Really clean and I was told they were only in use for 1 year. They burn diesel, Used motor oil, cooking oil & Kerosene. They put off a lot of heat and are really efficient. I live in Ramona (San Diego area) 150 each.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 807
Last edited:

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I will be up in the Highland area on Wednesday morning.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I wish you were closer as I'd love to have one. :(

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
What part of AZ are you in? I'm heading to Scottsdale for a wedding the weekend of 4/22. I could always throw one in the truck if needed.

Wheeler

Reaction score
What part of AZ are you in? I'm heading to Scottsdale for a wedding the weekend of 4/22. I could always throw one in the truck if needed.

I'm in Parker most the time but I call Bouse az home.

If they are still available when you head to Az. I'll make it a point to meet you. I'm close to the 10 and 60 exange. I'd most likely take two.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I wish you were closer as I'd love to have one. :(
If you can have him get one to me before I leave wed. At 5 I can bring one up to you. I am bringing the truck this time.

Wheeler

Reaction score
If you can have him get one to me before I leave wed. At 5 I can bring one up to you. I am bringing the truck this time.

That's very kind of you Mike! I'll see what he say's. :thumbsup:thumbsup

I sent him a pm, not sure if he can receive them with such a low post count though.

ps: got room for two? :)

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I'll be driving through Moreno Valley ( I am assuming Mo Val) is Moreno Valley Wednesday morning and can throw a couple more in my truck if needed. I have a bunch of these a lot more than are in the photo so I'll have plenty for anyone that wants one or multiples. Thanks!

Wheeler

Reaction score
I'll be driving through Moreno Valley ( I am assuming Mo Val) is Moreno Valley Wednesday morning and can throw a couple more in my truck if needed. I have a bunch of these a lot more than are in the photo so I'll have plenty for anyone that wants one or multiples. Thanks!

If Mike can handle it I'll gladly take two and pay him when I pick 'em up from him.

Thanks! :thumbsup

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Call me 9092257799 we will try to figure this out

Wheeler

Reaction score
Call me 9092257799 we will try to figure this out

I hear that you've taken delivery of my pot's. See you tonight! :thumbsup

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I need to figure out how to get one.

I will gladly buy a favorite beverage or 2 for someone to bring one to Blythe or Parker.

<<<<<lives in Arizona.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
Here's a good video of how to use a smudge pot properly. Not sure how to attach videos yet.

[video=youtube_https;y-7wgjbsavU]https://youtu.be/y-7wgjbsavU[/video]

Wheeler

Reaction score
Here's a good video of how to use a smudge pot properly. Not sure how to attach videos yet.

[video=youtube_https;y-7wgjbsavU]https://youtu.be/y-7wgjbsavU[/video]

Just the way SkySkier did it when he was a little kid out hustling money. ;)

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
Just picked up another 12. Let me know if anyone else wants any. Last 12 went quick! Text 619-921-3031

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I will be in North County San Diego all day tomorrow and have 2 smudge pots in the back of my truck leftover from a party this weekend. There all cleaned up and ready to go. Let me know if you want one or multiples.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
Delivered 5 to members in Riverside today. If anyone is interested let me know Ill be in North County SD tomorrow for work.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I'm in Scottsdale AZ for a wedding this weekend and have 1 smudge pot in the bed of my truck that my buddy's wife wouldn't let him have...If anyone wants one in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area let me know. Text or call me @ 619-921-3031.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I'll be in North county San Diego (Escondido) tomorrow and Friday. I can throw a few in my truck if someone wants to meet up.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I will be in Riverside (Highland area) on Wednesday of this upcoming week let me know if anyone wants one or a few and I'll throw them in the truck. Text 619-921-3031.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
Headed to Riverside for work tomorrow. Let me know if anyone wants a smudge pot and I can throw it in my truck and meet up. Call or text 619-921-3031 Thanks!

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
IMG_4203.jpg

Just picked up a bunch more if anyone wants 1 or multiples let me know.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I"lol be in riverside / San Bernardino for work tomorrow let me know if anyone would like to meet up. I can throw a few in my truck and meet up.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
Bump. I'll be in riverside tomorrow for work can throw one or multiples in my truck if anyone is interested.

79schiada

Reaction score
I'd take one, maybe two, but just don't make it out to the I.E. or down south that often.

These are a great price.

elcajones

Reaction score
I'm off to Parker tomorrow. If you still have one Thurs. I'll drive up and get it.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
Just picked up another 12 of these. I can also get these to Havasu if needed as my brother just bought a house out there and will be headed back out soon. These are the cleanest ones you will find.

Alway$umthin'

Reaction score
I'll take two, let me know when you're in the Corona/Riverside area.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I haven’t forgot about you! My work schedule has been a little crazy and I don’t think I’ll be up in Corona Riverside area till after the new year. I will be in havasu the last week of the year.

Alway$umthin'

Reaction score
I haven’t forgot about you! My work schedule has been a little crazy and I don’t think I’ll be up in Corona Riverside area till after the new year. I will be in havasu the last week of the year.
That works, I'll be out that week as well.

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I can get 2 to Havasu if that works for you. I’m bringing a truckload of them out to Havasu and will be there the 27th-1rst.

DLC

Reaction score
Do they smell at all when they burn?

So if you had em going on say the back yard patio would you want them on a cart or up sitting on bricks?
Would they be ok on color stamped concrete ? What about under a patio cover?

I have those 6ft tall propane heaters but need another one or 2 for the back yard...

What do you burn in them? Diesel fuel, old motor oil.....

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Do they smell at all when they burn?

So if you had em going on say the back yard patio would you want them on a cart or up sitting on bricks?
Would they be ok on color stamped concrete ? What about under a patio cover?

I have those 6ft tall propane heaters but need another one or 2 for the back yard...

What do you burn in them? Diesel fuel, old motor oil.....

These aren’t that kind of heater. Yes they smell. Your neighbors will not be happy. These are great for a culdesac party. Or glamis. Or camping. You don’t want them sitting on anything you care about. Once in a while they burp. Or leak. Or whatever. They generate mass amounts of heat on the cheap. But your not putting one on your deck in Malibu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DWC

LowVoltSD

Reaction score
I burn usually red dye diesel in them but have mixed diesel and used motor oil 50/50. I only fill them with 5 gallons as that will burn overnight if needed. I’ve found when they spit out it’s due to people overfilling them and running straight motor oil in them causing the oil to boil. I’ve never had one spit out running diesel or a mix if your running them as they should be. As far as the smell you can smell them but it’s not horrible in my opinion. I run mine on stamped concrete but usually put an oil drain pan or put them on blocks to keep the heat off the concrete as I have heard stories of them popping concrete with the heat. I wouldn’t run one under a patio cover but out in the open there fine.

DLC

Reaction score
Thank You for the imput! I think I’ll get another propane heater

Hey another quick question

Would you need a fire permit if you used one out in glamis? No true open flame and it’s all contained?