WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snap in carpet HELP

BoatBum

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase the 40oz rubber backed carpet for snap in. Im just looking to buy the carpet directly. Im NOT looking for a shop to do the work just material just to be clear. Thanks

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Corinthian marine carpet .
Google it. They sell to everyone. They have glue in and snap material and ship fed ex out of Georgia. Gets to the west coast in about ten days .

BoatBum

Reaction score
Google it. They sell to everyone. They have glue in and snap material and ship fed ex out of Georgia. Gets to the west coast in about ten days .
O
I will check them out thank you

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
I just received samples from Corinthian marine carpets, Very nice firm and Dense carpet, but pricey

BoatBum

Reaction score

I ended up going with the DIY templet. It took some patience and time but turned out very nice not to mention great price by doing it myself. Thanks