WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sneaky Chi-Coms

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Couple of months ago My wife searched amazon and google for a specific color morning glory seeds. About a month later she received 2 packages of seeds direct from the Chi-coms.. Who the fuck ships seeds international from china for free and why?

She did not buy any...........totally unsolicited and free

I was scratching my head and lifting one eyebrow........ Sneaky Bastards!

Then I see this:

Allwaysbroken

Reaction score
Couple of months ago My wife searched amazon and google for a specific color morning glory seeds. About a month later she received 2 packages of seeds direct from the Chi-coms.. Who the fuck ships seeds international from china for free and why?

Then I see this:

Don’t open it!!

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
You know there are idiots out there going " oh look, free plants!"

Which they'll plant and 10 years from now our corn crop will be choked out or some shit.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMG_5023.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This is probably way more than “sneaky” - they’re exploiting our mail system and our freedom to see what they can get away with now and especially in the future. Imagine sending something more deadly to millions of Americans. It’s not like China hasn’t already damaged our and the worlds’ economies with a virus

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Very concerning "germninated warefare" I bought flower bulbs for Star lilleys from China but avoided the package too long and they "shriveled" probably a good thing

Ouderkirk

Reaction score

Then I see this:

THe time has come to declare the Chi-Com's a criminal enterprise and global threat to humanity.