dana boats 020.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 631
  • dana boats 021.jpg
    dana boats 021.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 627

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
whats the dealeo on this one, lots of stuff sittin around it, kinda hard to get any work done to it...

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
well when you have a small shop you have to move things around to work on the things that are paying the bills.....the stuff you see around the 28 is the interior of a 23....that we are finishing for the show...

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Will you have a 28 ready for the show? The deck looks bitchen.. Similar to the 27?

RD

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
no the 28 will not be ready in time for the show.....as we still have a few refinements to make on the bottom....and we are concentrating on the cat, to make an appearance...

HBCraig

Reaction score
Bobby,
if you already have a 27, then why a 28? Just curious. Will the 28 be a tad wider than your 27?

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Bobby,
if you already have a 27, then why a 28? Just curious. Will the 28 be a tad wider than your 27?

the 28 is 12" wider, and we redesigned the top, just a tad...and raised it up for more free board and head room as well....we also ran the lifting strakes all the way back, and we are venting the bottom, along with a single step, and built in a rather large swim step....and when all is said and done we will have the same amount of room in the cockpit area as the Nordic 35'....we have been doing some home work...and this is what we came up with ....no copies!.....and the 27 will still be offered , but we listened to all the peeps who have been asking us to make it wider and taller and more roomier...and we have ..I hope this answers your questions ..

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
the 28 is 12" wider, and we redesigned the top, just a tad...and raised it up for more free board and head room as well....we also ran the lifting strakes all the way back, and we are venting the bottom, along with a single step, and built in a rather large swim step....and when all is said and done we will have the same amount of room in the cockpit area as the Nordic 35'....we have been doing some home work...and this is what we came up with ....no copies!.....and the 27 will still be offered , but we listened to all the peeps who have been asking us to make it wider and taller and more roomier...and we have ..I hope this answers your questions ..

I wondered why my ears were ringing. :D:D I can wait to see this when its done. Might have to make a trip down soon and check it out.
________
Ford Pinto Engine

Last edited:

HBCraig

Reaction score

You answered all of them. Thanks. I always wondered if you customers were asking for something a tad wider.

12 inches wider? That thing must be very roomy inside. Sweet. I need to take a look at that. :cool:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
You answered all of them. Thanks. I always wondered if you customers were asking for something a tad wider.

12 inches wider? That thing must be very roomy inside. Sweet. I need to take a look at that. :cool:

oh one more thing I forgot to mention..is the swim step is not included in the 28'...and it will house twins...on 36" centers

BigQ

Reaction score
I was wondering where that went. Nice to see they are going to finish it. Should be nice.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
ok here are some pics of the 28 bottom...as we go .....

Attachments

• Resize1.jpg
    Resize1.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 358
  • Resize2.jpg
    Resize2.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Resize4.jpg
    Resize4.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 354
  • Resize5.jpg
    Resize5.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 354

jdogginla

Reaction score
Where is the progress of this boat? Does that mean you guys have scratched the 32' ? The 32 was in the works forever and never saw anything.

Hope all is well.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I was there a couple weeks ago and the molds are complete on the 28 and it is ready to build.

Now that the 28 is complete, they will take a deck and stretch it to the 32 so all the Vs will have the same look.

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Where is the progress of this boat? Does that mean you guys have scratched the 32' ? The 32 was in the works forever and never saw anything.

Hope all is well.

the 32 is still in the works.. it was just not turnning out like we wanted it to... so now the 28 is done.. and as soon as we find some more money to build one we will be getting it out .... the plug is still upside down.. or I would take a few pics... but I can tell you if you like the way the 27 looks as far as style... you are going to love the 28 and if we ever finish the 32 they will in fact all look the same...

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
the 32 is still in the works.. it was just not turnning out like we wanted it to... so now the 28 is done.. and as soon as we find some more money to build one we will be getting it out .... the plug is still upside down.. or I would take a few pics... but I can tell you if you like the way the 27 looks as far as style... you are going to love the 28 and if we ever finish the 32 they will in fact all look the same...

So how long till you think you guys get one of the new 28' on the water?:hmm:hmm
________
HONDA CB500 TWIN

Last edited: