WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snow?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Reno. Son says the AWD on his new car works great in the snow.

buck35

Reaction score
Are you guys supposed to have a dryer season or about average? I-84 was closed for a while last week I just don’t wanna deal with this crap anymore.😡

I'll have to check . I just can't watch the news anymore, so it's all a surprise when it happens.

I'm on 28 outside of Wenatchee fwiw.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
I'll have to check . I just can't watch the news anymore, so it's all a surprise when it happens.

I'm on 28 outside of Wenatchee fwiw.
Yep, I remember you were up in that neck of the woods I probably drove past your place many times on my way up to Okanogan. We used to have a stop in Wenatchee. 😎

Track Man

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to RDP. I have snow in my backyard. About 3 feet. I’m an hour from Reno in the mountains. We just got back a week ago from Lake Havasu City. We have a house down there also.

Attachments

• 918D9BCA-4CC0-4D17-A745-411CF1E7B9D7.jpeg
    918D9BCA-4CC0-4D17-A745-411CF1E7B9D7.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 140

SixD9R

Reaction score
Hi I’m new to RDP. I have snow in my backyard. About 3 feet. I’m an hour from Reno in the mountains. We just got back a week ago from Lake Havasu City. We have a house down there also.
Welcome- beautiful pic

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Buck, I'm on the other side of the mountains but I don't think were going to get much if any this year. Seams like when the east coast gets hit hard we (WA State) doesn't get much or none at all. If we get snow it will be in late January or early February this year.

buck35

Reaction score
Buck, I'm on the other side of the mountains but I don't think were going to get much if any this year. Seams like when the east coast gets hit hard we (WA State) doesn't get much or none at all. If we get snow it will be in late January or early February this year.
Are you still in the snohomish area? You guys get the Cascade cement there.its much cooler and drier on this side.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Yeah man, we need more snow and rain on the west coast. Snow for skiing and rain for traction with no dust.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
One of our kids just moved up to Reno. Looking for work if you know of anyone that needs a reliable, loyal kid.

Track Man

Reaction score
What kind of work? There’s a lot of work in Reno right now. The place is booming. California people invading this place.

wzuber

Reaction score
Wow....what an incredible view. Thank you for sharing and joining. Welcome to the asylum. After the newby probation period of .....2 weeks 😁 (you'll get that later) newby's have k.p duty for a week. Roll call is at the good morning thread daiIly @ 06:00 sharp. Please b on time, thank you.🤣🤣

Track Man

Reaction score
I know at my age I’m liking the snow less and less. I love playing in it. These Toys are a lot of fun. I can be in my Havasu house in 10 hours. Be out in the boat the next day. I’ll make sure I check out the good morning thread every day. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1371.MOV
    15.6 MB

BajaMike

Reaction score
Just left Park City/Deer Valley. Snowed lightly day and night. They are making snow all the time.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
"Some men just can't be reached".

Thanks Dave for not doing the snow thing this year.
Maybe Christmas day would be OK. 👍

This thread is about the snow flakes that fall down from the top to the bottom of the screen in every thread or post.
Some get it, some don't.

Been going on a for about 9 or 10 years now.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I think the next person to bring up snow should get a good old fashion ass kicking. Not like a George Folyd beat down. I'm thinking more like a open hand RDP bitch slap.:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
No monsoons in Havasu this year and no snow..

maybe it’s a global warming thing