WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snowbird Exodus

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Check out RVerTV on YouTube. Dude is a full on snow bird type. He does some pretty decent areal shots of points of interest, but knows jack shit about what he is actually filming. His commentary is horrible, he says shit like "here were are at the Bill Williams wildlife refuse" (not refuge) "in the distance you can see Havasu resort, I'm not really sure what it's called, hehehe..." then points the camera up the Bill Williams River and tells everyone that's where the London Bridge is...

77charger

Reaction score
Been going from peoria to parker havasu for some jobs and man i hate getting caught behind them from vicksburg rd and the 72 into parker same for coming home.Then on the 95 from parker to havasu 50mph and proud of it!!

Reactions: DLC

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Can recall driving home from LV airport on April 1, still working and anxious to get home after a month away at work. Looked like a friggin rolling northbound RV show on the Searchlight Hwy, all going about 35 mph. Glad I was going the opposite direction. And good to see them leaving.

sintax

Reaction score
Haha ours have 14 more days and they’re gone.

DLC

Reaction score
My neighbor heads north as soon as the temp hit 90!

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Ya, you could feel the LHC temps today had a little power backing them up. Once the Birds feel that they freak and split. Of course, the April 1 increased rates also has a bit to do with it.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Funny the wife was commenting on the amount of out of state plates that was on the road the other day.

fmo24

Reaction score
I’m in central Florida. Running down to Tampa yesterday the northbound side of I75 was loaded with mohos headed north.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
3 RV sewer dumps for 500.000 rigs.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Rent goes from $400 to $1740 a month on April 1st for a campsite in our park. Migration starts a week before usually.

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Check out RVerTV on YouTube. Dude is a full on snow bird type. He does some pretty decent areal shots of points of interest, but knows jack shit about what he is actually filming. His commentary is horrible, he says shit like "here were are at the Bill Williams wildlife refuse" (not refuge) "in the distance you can see Havasu resort, I'm not really sure what it's called, hehehe..." then points the camera up the Bill Williams River and tells everyone that's where the London Bridge is...
If you figure out where Russ is heading and leave a comment to check something out he usually will.
I look for low hanging tree branches on narrow entrances.

What flooded me is all the time and effort he put into his van build. I mean he posted all kinda DIY You Tubes, extensive construction, tool time,, and so on devoted to it. Yesterday he panned the inside of his finished project and it's just plywood walls full of gear-adrift junk like on that hoarders TV show.

I was expecting something amazing.
Then he asks for a donation.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Ahhh you know bikini season right around the corner when it's Baseball Opening Day and the Blue Hairs are headed back to Mini Soda. 🤪