WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snowbirds are allowed to leave Canada

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Hopefully it's too late for them get reservations? 😁

It was sure quiet last year without them. But lots of people depend on their business as well.

Double edge sword if you will.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Here come the snowbirds 😆

7jXEwp.gif

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Never met our neighbors and we have lived here almost two years. Talk to them often, the whole thing has been a cluster fuck.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Actually the snowbirds were more evident last year than ever. Those who were here devastated the paper supplies in our stores. In Bashas’ I saw some struggling to push 2 carts, each over flowing. They then loaded them in their Prevost Motorhomes parked out front and left town. Bashas’ should have limited their purchases, but they didn’t.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Says they must be vaxed, does Canada have a mandatory vax requirement for citizens?

Reactions: DWC

nameisbond

Reaction score
Says they must be vaxed, does Canada have a mandatory vax requirement for citizens?

We don't have a vax mandate. But to return to Canada if not vaccinated you have to quarantine 14 days. You also need a negative covid test 72hours before arrival. My dad has driven to the states a few times lately as an essential worker. US customs doesn't ask about vax status. The hard part has been getting the covid test in the states to return. The testing books up fast in Washington State.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

To my knowledge to return without quarantine issue they do. My friend that was down with us for monster storm was required to have it but I don't know if that was travel or his job.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
there back..

Attachments

• 14310.gif
    14310.gif
    340.2 KB · Views: 35
  • 14311.gif
    14311.gif
    761.4 KB · Views: 35

JFMFG

Reaction score
Actually the snowbirds were more evident last year than ever. Those who were here devastated the paper supplies in our stores. In Bashas’ I saw some struggling to push 2 carts, each over flowing. They then loaded them in their Prevost Motorhomes parked out front and left town. Bashas’ should have limited their purchases, but they didn’t.
Jokes on them If they’re flushing tp down the motorhome shitter lol. You’re supposed to buy specific tp for that

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Jokes on them If they’re flushing tp down the motorhome shitter lol. You’re supposed to buy specific tp for that
Seemed there was no way they could ever use that amount of tp on their way home. Likely they were just going to horde it when they arrived home. Tp, paper towels, hand sanitizer and canned soup were the most sought after items.

Seems to me that special TP for for RVs is nothing but single ply. No, thanks. The break through potential is just too high. Lol

Last edited: