WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snowflake Meltdown

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I would have to strongly advise discontinuing the Prozac immediately, and order a 72 hour 5150 with a steady Thorazine drip...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol.. now imagine being yelled at by thousands of her. Pretty much sums up the democratic rallies that have been going on since George Floyd got killed. Scary how mentally unstable many of them really are. I guess that is the generation we all get to look forward to running things if the Libturds get their wishes.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that guy spit on her while she was slowly driving past at the very start of the vid.
That's piece of shit move.
If he did and this to me or almost anyone I know, this would have ended differently......no matter which side of the protest we are on.

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
She's pretty sad, but why in the hell are the rally attendees over there? She parked on the opposite corner of the street talking to the cops (who she obviously called herself) and the cops obviously don't see any reason to do take any action regarding her claims.

That is sinking down to the Libby level and playing their games.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That is what happens when you don't beat your kids.

They learn to disrespect everything and everyone.
"Time Out" What do you mean beat your kids. My Dad NEVER did that to me!!! :rolleyes: He would just raise me up against the wall to his level and have a nice little chat about how his day went!!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I remember the day (sort of) that I thought I was ready to assert my dominance on my Dad.
After my “nap” I was forced to reassess my position.

As it turns out I believe I had what we now know as “oppositional defiant disorder”...

I both contracted it... and was cured of it... all in about a 5 minute span that day.

4Waters

Reaction score
I remember the day (sort of) that I thought I was ready to assert my dominance on my Dad.
After my “nap” I was forced to reassess my position.

As it turns out I believe I had what we now know as “oppositional defiant disorder”...

I both contracted it... and was cured of it... all in about a 5 minute span that day.
Yup same diagnosis and treatment here except I had a relapse about 2 years later but the treatment was still the same. LOL

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yup same diagnosis and treatment here except I had a relapse about 2 years later but the treatment was still the same. LOL

Lol, amazing how effective that cure is and was!

I wanna say it was a right jab? But I don't really know for sure?
It was the only time Dad ever actually punched me, and the last and only time I ever tried to punch him.
In hindsight I don’t know what the hell I was thinking. Was about 16 or so.

4Waters

Reaction score
Lol, amazing how effective that cure is and was!

I wanna say it was a right jab? But I don't really know for sure?
It was the only time Dad ever actually punched me, and the last and only time I ever tried to punch him.
In hindsight I don’t know what the hell I was thinking. Was about 16 or so.
The first time was almost exactly like you experience at 13 or 14. The second one I was 16 I mouthed off to my mom and she went to slap me and I blocked it. I didn't see my dad standing to the right of me and all of the sudden I have this pain in my jaw and I have to take 4 or 5 steps to keep my balance, I turn around and he says "Next time let your mom slap you, it will hurt less". SMH LOL

rrrr

Reaction score
I was 14, standing in the kitchen, and mumbled something to my dad about doing homework and it was only Saturday. Suddenly I found myself under the kitchen table, ears ringing and the room tilting round and round.