WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Snowflakes.....

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
He's got quite a few songs like that. Talented as hell and songs right on point.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
an excellent lyrical collection of the confounding and complicated America that freedom has given us.
but, who, really is the "snowflake"?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Even if you're not a hip hop fan, you gotta give it up to Tom McDonald. Put your earphones on and turn this up. As the kids would say, the man's spittin' bars, straight facts.

I HATE rap, hip hop, and anything post Smashing Pumpkins in general...but I LOVE that video!
Downloading now.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Never heard of the guy...also never downloaded music. I had to have my brother load my CDs onto my iPods...and played hell trying to get another 5disc changer. That being the case, not much of a "new music" fan. The only new stuff I have is Five Finger. Their founding member came from a communist country, and they do stuff for LE and military.
Glad there's some new stuff that isn't just bending over and taking the race bs.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
you two have the creatvity of 4th graders. huzzah!
I once let on that I was one (🖕) year old, so I know the play. ain't it fun?
the guy has a portfolio of complaints. boo hoo. waaah! the songs suuuuuuuuck

92876E4A-72EB-43F0-B88A-0A0D77BC5185.jpeg

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You must be one alright. One Helluva Cook. You sure do love to stir the Pot...
snowflakes melt. I have endured some attempts at real heat here on P&G/RDP but somehow still keep coming back.
somehow, I don't feel the heat. maybe all those years out on lake mead in July made it seem cool and refreshing in comparison.
it's kind of fun to digress in this way.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
snowflakes melt. I have endured some attempts at real heat here on P&G/RDP but somehow still keep coming back.
somehow, I don't feel the heat. maybe all those years out on lake mead in July made it seem cool and refreshing in comparison.

Hahahahah!!!!

Heat??

More like teasing a cat with a laser pointer!
We kind of like you, Luce’...!

Wedgy

Reaction score
The Well of Humor,, never runs dry.. Just admire your ability to dig. No worries 'Mate!

One who has not had a few Career's worth of Jobsite, Unit, Crew, Oilfield, Rigging, Union, Etc. Gonztruction, Automotive/ Marine Life Experience Humor is really missing out. Laughter is the Best Medicine.

As Rome burns, and we rearrange the deck chairs on the Titanic, as least we can Laugh, and Dig.

Now, Lake Mead. Well, at least you got out there to see up a bunch, before it's gone. Haven't had but the pleasure of looking up at Hoover, as the Baddass Crew built the Bypass.
Love Mojave. Pray for Snow!!! USA!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Tom just dropped another killer song an video. Sheeple...... awesome song and video.

500bbc

Reaction score
Umm, well, no, you haven't. We've been on lockdown by the boss man here in the dungeon for quite some time...

Wedgy

Reaction score
I'll play! Songs never heard at a Drag Queen Clown show!