WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So…who sold this boat to my son?

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
1624899014910.jpeg

WAAZ

Reaction score
Hope this is a positive thread and not a call-out.

Mototrig

Reaction score
Looks pretty sweet......hope this isn't a call out thread LoL

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Supposed to be a member here.
96 27 Fountain

It's a mild tuned teague single drive blown 509ci.

son says the bottom looks pristine

Supposed to only be fresh water

i am wondering if the guy is in fact a member here as stated why this boat wasnt listed on RDs?

propcheck

Reaction score
Supposed to be a member here.
96 27 Fountain

It's a mild tuned teague single drive blown 509ci.

son says the bottom looks pristine

Supposed to only be fresh water

i am wondering if the guy is in fact a member here as stated why this boat wasnt listed on RDs?

the owner did not list it here because he knew the best offer would be half market value😂[/QUOTE]

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Everytime I see a fountain with a red stripe / checkers I wonder about the stand up jetski incident. I'm not saying this is the boat, just always passes through the mind.

ouch ouch

anybody have the old pic of that possible Fountain? YIKES!

2Driver

Reaction score
I wouldn't think the owner of that boat would expose himself in an attempt to sell it as it was.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ve never seen it before.. looks like it just needs a paint job and he’s good to go though!

SloppyJoe

Reaction score
Few more pics. 170hrs on the clock, salt water filtration, cb radio and outdated stereo, through transom w/selectable underwater
IMG_20210626_221719362~2.jpg
IMG_20210626_143901220.jpg
Screenshot_20210628-103901.png
diverter(disconnected), teague blown 509ci w/50hrs, XR drive, trim tabs, hydraulic steering, gauges need rehab, bench and hatch could use new upholstery, electric driver and copilot seats, electric hatch, glass has spider cracks but is solid, minor fiberglass repair could be done but not necessary

SloppyJoe

Reaction score
Pink and yellow on this one
Everytime I see a fountain with a red stripe / checkers I wonder about the stand up jetski incident. I'm not saying this is the boat, just always passes through the mind.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
@NorCalRiverRat thought the same thing but looks like he’s giving it a good cleaning. Noticed the spray bottle by the bow pulpit.

Saw this one came off my favorites list! Test drove an almost identical boat towards the end of last year. Wanted to love it but can’t see how anybody could deal with getting in and out of the drivers seat. Getting up on the bow was a nightmare too. Other than that these bad boys are runners and I think they look sexy as hell. Congrats to your son on a new float.

Sherpa

Reaction score
THAT WATER LOOKS DISGUSTING! GROSS..........

AND PEOPLE THINK THE DELTA IS YUCKY

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Did you trailer that to Yorba Linda without straps on it? Please tell me no......
The bow strap is not connected as well, so I'd guess that they were taken off to clean it up.

Dana757

Reaction score
Few more pics. 170hrs on the clock, salt water filtration, cb radio and outdated stereo, through transom w/selectable underwater View attachment 1019356 View attachment 1019357 View attachment 1019358 diverter(disconnected), teague blown 509ci w/50hrs, XR drive, trim tabs, hydraulic steering, gauges need rehab, bench and hatch could use new upholstery, electric driver and copilot seats, electric hatch, glass has spider cracks but is solid, minor fiberglass repair could be done but not necessary

You should consider replacing those old fuel hoses for something rated for modern fuels.

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Bet the U-bolts were loosened up to slide that brace forward. Optimistically...

playdeep

Reaction score
Those 27 Fountains are wave crushers they eat up the rough....I've ridden in a couple.
Cockpits smallish a lot of freeboard.
I'm actually looking at one here locally with a stock 502.

SloppyJoe

Reaction score
@NorCalRiverRat thought the same thing but looks like he’s giving it a good cleaning. Noticed the spray bottle by the bow pulpit.

Saw this one came off my favorites list! Test drove an almost identical boat towards the end of last year. Wanted to love it but can’t see how anybody could deal with getting in and out of the drivers seat. Getting up on the bow was a nightmare too. Other than that these bad boys are runners and I think they look sexy as hell. Congrats to your son on a new float.
Only way I'm finding that works is over the engine hatch or dropping in through the bow access hatch. Bow hatch isn't the easiest but beats landing on the windshield balls first!

SloppyJoe

Reaction score
Saw that on Craigslist out here in the IE. Looked fairly clean and a pretty good price...I think it was listed for about $35k
That is the one! It's got a few things that could use some attention but I can do some of it myself. It looks much better after it's bath which was much needed!

Marios Metalworks

Reaction score
Only way I'm finding that works is over the engine hatch or dropping in through the bow access hatch. Bow hatch isn't the easiest but beats landing on the windshield balls first!

You sir must be much more lean than I 😛

Again congrats. Would look at it in the mornings and try to convince myself I could make it work.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

lol

SloppyJoe

Reaction score
You sir must be much more lean than I 😛

Again congrats. Would look at it in the mornings and try to convince myself I could make it work.
Thanks!

I'm going to figure out a step or something. Possibly a flap in the windshield I can fold down and have a way to get to the dash.