WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So a Coworker....

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
sent a hooker to my house tonight as we were joking around via text. I think his ass won!

I politely offered her a glass of wine and sent her on her way, but you could cut the tension with a knife....

4Waters

Reaction score
sent a hooker to my house tonight as we were joking around via text. I think his ass won!

I politely offered her a glass of wine and sent her on her way, but you could cut the tension with a knife....
Since it was a coworker and a joke, are you sure it was a woman:eek:, he may have double downed on the prank scale.:D

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Nope. Not hot. Not sure it was a woman either. He claims that she sucks a good dick lol. Not quite my thing, at least the hooker of questionable gender part.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm going to get that Ultra one way or the other. I like it. LOL. :D

Kidding aside, that's messed up and worthy of something even more comical. What I don't know because that's up there. :eek:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
First two things that popped into my head:
1) Your coworkers are much better than mine were....
2) My wife would blow a gasket...

Time to double down...send him a male stripper...at work...cop uniform asking if he knows (insert hooker's name)

He should go from fear, to pissed...quickly followed by WTF:confused:

bonesfab

Reaction score
First two things that popped into my head:
1) Your coworkers are much better than mine were....
2) My wife would blow a gasket...

Time to double down...send him a male stripper...at work...cop uniform asking if he knows (insert hooker's name)

He should go from fear, to pissed...quickly followed by WTF:confused:

you are brutal. But I like the way you think.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
WTF? You had a paid for hooker in your house and you offered her a glass of wine and sent her on her way??? And people call me gay?:rolleyes:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
you are brutal. But I like the way you think.
Back in the early days...pre craigslist...a running deal was posting ads in the Recycler. Advertise something as a good deal, and then leave your buddies number. Weekend full of unwanted calls...for Chevy Fleetlines or dishwasher for free;)

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Back in the early days...pre craigslist...a running deal was posting ads in the Recycler. Advertise something as a good deal, and then leave your buddies number. Weekend full of unwanted calls...for Chevy Fleetlines or dishwasher for free;)
I could do this via craigslist. He does have a nice Roush 'Stang that I can snap a couple pictures of....:eek::D:eek:

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
WTF? You had a paid for hooker in your house and you offered her a glass of wine and sent her on her way??? And people call me gay?:rolleyes:
OMG that is the best post ever from grads