WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

Singleton

Reaction score
Her commanding officer better take action. Acting and speaking like that in uniform is total BS.
I support the military, PD, FD, etc.

These spoiled little children acting out think this, need a good kick in the ass from their parents and society.
Of you don’t like where you live, pack and move. Or try to make society better through conversation and positive actions.

Racial tensions in this country have been raising since Obama took office and if you don’t see that, then you are blind and part of the problem. I don’t know what the solution is, but violent protests, riots, and outburst to those that are peaceful protesting is not the answer!

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This...if she isnt court martialed its the same as spitting on every veteran and US citizen.

I am afraid we are a lot closer to that civil war than anybody can imagine. Sooner or later the silent will have to step up aggressively. Force...overwhelming force is going to have to be used.

for those not understanding what is going on and flapping their gums supporting the lawlessness of these rioters STFU and you ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. You will not be getting a participation trophy when this is all said and done

i back the Blue and our military. Cant do any of it blindly any more though.

FUCK YOU IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT I JUST TYPED

PISSED OFF THIS AM
Appreciate the support. But you might have to change your screen name to STLLIGAF

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Under investigation at this point.
Good to hear. In uniform we are neutral. And... still held to those standards out of uniform. I'd have a lot to say in public if it weren't for my career choice.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
My niece would take that soldier down if she did that in front of her. Guarantee it

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
I think it will go well for her. She seems well reasoned, and the military is probably one of the only places where disrespect for the chain of command is still tolerated.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
She looks like she ate a shit load of MRE’s, was constipated and could not shit it out. She had to stop at the protesting sight and take it out on them. Fat disgraceful bitch! Shitcan her out of the Navy and send her to Leavenworth.

spectras only

Reaction score
1595891750692.png

Backlash

Reaction score
If those are true, they are exactly who you'd want teaching your children in school. 🙄

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
Only one black person in that group.

I live in Carson City and I drove by the capital building on Saturday. There were maybe 50 blm “protesters “ I did not see one black person in the group. My buddy, from CA, that I was with said He would love to take that group and drop them off in downtown Oakland and see how they like that.