WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So bummed we just sold the Havasu house

Mattman

Reaction score
We received a fax on New Years Day for an all cash offer on the house with a 10 day escrow. Needless to say we made the deal work but had to do a bonzai trip to move the house. Got into town Thursday evening and we were home and unloaded an entire house into my garage by 5:45pm yesterday. Now it's settling in that our baby of 14 years is gone. We bought new in 1999 for $91k. Gonna miss the heck out of it but gonna try and be the best boat bitch for friends that I can!! I will be selling house stuff on the other forum if you guys need stuff for your river houses.

CampbellCarl

Reaction score
We received a fax on New Years Day for an all cash offer on the house with a 10 day escrow. Needless to say we made the deal work but had to do a bonzai trip to move the house. Got into town Thursday evening and we were home and unloaded an entire house into my garage by 5:45pm yesterday. Now it's settling in that our baby of 14 years is gone. We bought new in 1999 for $91k. Gonna miss the heck out of it but gonna try and be the best boat bitch for friends that I can!! I will be selling house stuff on the other forum if you guys need stuff for your river houses.

There's another forum? Which one?

CC

Mattman

Reaction score
Sorry, classifieds in everything else section.

Enen

Reaction score
Bitter sweet. Congrats on the quick sale!