WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So Cal Marine customer service

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I know all companies have ups and downs and not everyone is going to be happy with every company but i just want to give a shout out to Mario.
8 years ago today we were preparing to go to Destin florida for the Cigarette rendezvous, first time being there,, had been planning the trip for months, had everything booked and the weekend before my uncle passed away in North Dakota, couldn't find anyone to haul the boat at the last second so thought we would have to cancel the trip since the funeral was the day before the event. Well Mario tells me not to worry and said see you in Destin, he closes up shop and drives off. we get there and he hands me the keys and flys back home, ( didnt even stay for the run because he had work to do)
I know its been a long time but that trip has to be one of my most memorable trips ever.
it sucks for me that he works in Havasu now but seems like he has quite a few new fans, Looking forward to meeting up with him in a few weeks

Halvecto

Reaction score
Mario is a great guy and a solid mechanic. It's good to be able to drop off the boat, which is always more valuable/special to the owner than the mechanic, and know it will be wrenched and cared for like his own. Mario works for people, while he works on boats. Not a common combo and you got George as a bonus. Miss having him in SoCal, but glad he is thriving in Havasu as expected.