WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So FB banned me again 🙄

28Eliminator

Reaction score
I replied to a post about a spider and a scorpion fighting on the front door… I said “burn the house down, Nope”.

Boom!! Banned for 7 days 🤣🤣🤣.

Guess I have to hang out here for the next week.. 😎😎😎

0046F5CB-17A0-487F-8CA1-1CCD3DFA474A.png

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
i got my first one the other day,
Devin wozencraft posted a pic of a sea lion on a boat sinking it and asked what would you do if your boat, my response was "shoot that bitch"
guess they didn't like that

55E2A802-8F88-4334-8400-764E7FE2F067.png

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
This shit is way out of line. It is not even worth it to read the news. I am offended by people who get offended. Facebook is the herpes of the internet....anyone see this shit????????????????

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would like to remove my business and group pages from fb.. the censorship is out of control.

It would hurt my biz a bit.. mostly I don’t because I don’t think anyone would change their ways whether I did or didn’t. Fruitless act

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I would like to remove my business and group pages from fb.. the censorship is out of control.

It would hurt my biz a bit.. mostly I don’t because I don’t think anyone would change their ways whether I did or didn’t. Fruitless act
But if more and more people get rid of it we might get somewhere with these lunatics!!!

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this is why this country is like it is, people won't even do something as little as shut down their face book, their power is fueled buy weak people..people that shout the loudest in the safety of their homes..... you get kicked out of the commies corner, but then go running back,.... now what used to be the little underground part of our counrty, has taken over the majority.... and all because we the people are allowing it..... grow a set of balls and quit worring that you miss what someone had for lunch, quit worrying that you didn't get enough likes for a day... generation after generation peopled have lived here with the thought..... leave it better than you found it... who could say that now?????????????

CoolCruzin

Reaction score

Same here . Being good now because of the business page .
I’m not on Facebook much lately.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
LOL.... pussy mother fuckers have allowed the freedom of speach to become freedom to say what they say is ok..

j21black

Reaction score
I got 30 for telling someone to burn the house down back in June when they found a snake in their house.

I am currently serving 30 days related to a post about Carson Wentz. I said "cut him now" referring to cutting him from the football team. Requested review - Denied.

I am a repeat offender.

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
I banned facebook last year. Don't really miss it. At first I missed it because I couldn't keep up with what is going on with friends. Found out that true friends keep up with each other without facebook.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
….but it’s okay to say: Death to America and may all capitalist pigs burn a horrible death. Islam will kill and destroy all homosexuals by throwing them off the tallest buildings. Iran will destroy Israel and kill all Jews.

FB would probably give you an award for that comment because you are promoting another country’s manifest destiny.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
this is why this country is like it is, people won't even do something as little as shut down their face book, their power is fueled buy weak people..people that shout the loudest in the safety of their homes..... you get kicked out of the commies corner, but then go running back,.... now what used to be the little underground part of our counrty, has taken over the majority.... and all because we the people are allowing it..... grow a set of balls and quit worring that you miss what someone had for lunch, quit worrying that you didn't get enough likes for a day... generation after generation peopled have lived here with the thought..... leave it better than you found it... who could say that now?????????????
Possibly your best post ever.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

In the words of Butchy, from “The Wire”
240E9380-A032-408E-854F-1852CCDA5770.jpeg

28Eliminator

Reaction score

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
What 2Forcefull said !!!! If everyone on the CORRECT side would leave, they would be gone. Grow some and cut them off - coming from someone who has never had a FB account - look, i'm still alive !!!!!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Get off Faceshit!!!! Who gives a phuck what little Johnny did yesterday!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I replied to a post about a spider and a scorpion fighting on the front door… I said “burn the house down, Nope”.

Boom!! Banned for 7 days 🤣🤣🤣.

Guess I have to hang out here for the next week.. 😎😎😎

View attachment 1058396

I thought that you were going to make a spider-man turns trans comment. But…..Wow, You must have done it wrong and left the “peaceful” out of you insect “protest”. Ghey for sure.

Xring01

Reaction score
My nephew in Texas had a his first baby 13 years ago. His wife posted the pics on FB, and if I wanted to see them quickly I needed to create an account.

Which I did.

I instantly regretted it. My FB emails of friendship requests, and stupid shit non stop. With in two weeks. I updated my page, stating to the effect, this will be updated when my retirement is fully funded, kids college is fully funded and I am close to retirement.

Turned all notifications off, and havent been back sense..

Fuck FB, I have no use for it.

I see it as a crutch for week minded people or peeps with low self esteem, who need validation in there life.
When my daughter was a teen age I told her my thoughts. Obviously she thought I was crazy, but today she is a few months away from graduation of Bach of Nursing and has already seen the mental effects of social media has on society.

I hope it fades into shadows, and Zuck rides it all the down. Maybe that will wipe that smug look off his entitled face.

traquer

Reaction score
Pretty crazy that this is the norm nowadays.. Censorship everywhere in America, never would have guessed in the past..

I remember all the dirty jokes and bullshit we used to talk on AIM (AOL instant messenger) and Myspace, then FB came around and it was cool to get the hot girls to be your friend and that was that.

Now it's a straight clown show fucking piece of marketing shit... You guys think you have it bad, it's worse if you're a paying advertiser. They'll ban your shit even faster and expect you to come back and keep paying!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Fuckin' Dave🤣😂
I assume you poor banned fellas forgot to put the rainbow emoji in your posts.😊
I have never been or will be assimilated to MyFace or SpaceBook, twat, instagab, tiktrap.

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
I want to delete my FB account. I have not gone in a while. Been waiting on them to change but it’s obvious they won’t. They are just doubling down on censorship. I don’t do censorship.

Instead of just deleting I was thinking of getting banned for cause. Go out in a blaze of glory. Post some clearly inflammatory stuff that causes a ban. Post whore suicide….

First I will post some left winged stuff that is clearly egregious inflammatory posts. Like Trump should be killed so should Pence, christians should be shot, etc. Those won’t be moderated.

Then post the same exact content just changing the names so they are right winged in nature. Those will get me banned.

It should be fun. Been kinda of busy though.

I will keep you guys updated.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
@28Eliminator - wanna get really mad?

They banned you, but they're fine with this -
In fact, they are pushing it, the song comes up on every advertisement that pops up, every "reel", every re-posted tiktoc......they have 12 year olds dancing to it. And they're fine with it.

N-word, the whole 9 yards. Totally fine for mainstream consumption at any age

WAP​

Cardi B

Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (hol' up)
I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (ah)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in yo' face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I want a ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look at my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's role-play, I wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you, I got this ring (ayy, ayy)
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be
I run down on him 'fore I have a nigga running me
Talk yo' shit, bite your lip (yeah)
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (while you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thing
He already made his mind up 'fore he came
Now get your boots and your coat for this wet ass pussy
He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet ass pussy
Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet ass pussy
Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet ass pussy
Look, I need a hard hitter, I need a deep stroke
I need a Henny drink, I need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A-1, just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, and now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's going in dry, and it's coming out soggy
I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (yuh, ah)
I spit on his mic' and now he tryna sign me, woo
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheating
Put him on his knees, give him some' to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm looking for a beating (ah)
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask, "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah
Whores in this house
Yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fucking with some wet ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet ass pussy
Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet ass pussy
I'm talking WAP, WAP, WAP, that's some wet ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet ass pussy, huh
There's some whores...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My nephew in Texas had a his first baby 13 years ago. His wife posted the pics on FB, and if I wanted to see them quickly I needed to create an account.
Which I did.

I instantly regretted it. My FB emails of friendship requests, and stupid shit non stop. With in two weeks. I updated my page, stating to the effect, this will be updated when my retirement is fully funded, kids college is fully funded and I am close to retirement.

Turned all notifications off, and havent been back sense..

Fuck FB, I have no use for it.

I see it as a crutch for week minded people or peeps with low self esteem, who need validation in there life.
When my daughter was a teen age I told her my thoughts. Obviously she thought I was crazy, but today she is a few months away from graduation of Bach of Nursing and has already seen the mental effects of social media has on society.

I hope it fades into shadows, and Zuck rides it all the down. Maybe that will wipe that smug look off his entitled face.
Same here more or less.
Deb and I started FB accounts like 12 or more years ago. I was on there maybe a few weeks off and on and then abandoned it. I really had no interest in other peoples kids hockey games and shit. I did download some awesome old Alaska pics from a good friends page though.
I still have an account I think? But I tried logging on a year ago and it said I needed 3 friends to verify or send a pic of my passport...
I declined and never looked again.
Deb looked at hers for a couple weeks longer than I did, but she too abandoned it when she had like 200 friend requests from divorced school mates from over 30 years prior, lol.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Fuckin' Dave🤣😂
I assume you poor banned fellas forgot to put the rainbow emoji in your posts.😊
I have never been or will be assimilated to MyFace or SpaceBook, twat, instagab, tiktrap.
Yet here you are on a forum site with 32,000 posts 🤣🤣🤣.

Is it really that different?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I've never had a facebook, twitter, instagram, etc... account. How am I still alive?

I will say thought the meme's in the thread from facebook keep me laughing all the time.