WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So how many husbands and partners.....

Groper

Reaction score
Agreed and yes I'm still agreeing a 100% of the time ;) and thanks for agreeing :D

milkmoney

Reaction score
I am going to try a new one , last one didnt listen [emoji202][emoji39]
tapatalk_1544666921495.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Are we talking actual, or implied? My wife is "right" 100% of the time, just ask her. But in actuality (reality) it's more 90%...

No matter how you figure it, it's much like Ziggy's situation...right, wrong, whatever...it's 100% my fault:)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My wife holds grudges for shit I haven't even done yet.

Lol
Deb would do that as well.
She said it’s the female mind, they have no control over it.

I’d ask her why females dream up “what if” scenarios non stop then act on them as if they are reality.
She said it’s just what they do.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Ton of things I could say right now but I’m gonna sit back and follow this thread:D:D instead. It’s a quiet day at work, hope my continual laughter doesn’t disturb anyone:p
In other words you're recording future ammunition...lol:p:cool:

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Some of you guys really need to take my course, Trophy Husband 101...."Yes dear" and "yes honey" go a long way....look where it's gotten me.;):cool:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Dam I have it good....

Relationships are 50\50.

I’m right 50% of the time.
I get what I want 50% of the time.
I do what I want 50% of the time.

JD D05

Reaction score
This almost never happens with my wife but my 16 year old is retarded. She thinks she can do anything...like make sushi. Never done it one time but somehow she is a pro at it.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This almost never happens with my wife but my 16 year old is retarded. She thinks she can do anything...like make sushi. Never done it one time but somehow she is a pro at it.
My mom used to say there were two types of people: Those that have to know how to do something, and those that just have to do it.

What type are you? Does your daughter take after you or your wife? We have a mixed bag here at our place:p

JD D05

Reaction score
My mom used to say there were two types of people: Those that have to know how to do something, and those that just have to do it.

What type are you? Does your daughter take after you or your wife? We have a mixed bag here at our place:p

Depends on what it is for me. If I want to do it I will if I don't I pay to have it done.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The phrase "do you always want to be right or happy" seems only to apply to men. ???:oops:???

I was always right and always happy.
Sometimes Deb was unhappy with me being right, but she’d get over it real quick and be happy as well!
But that was just little things, we were both reckless and spontaneous so it was a good fit!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I was always right and always happy.
Sometimes Deb was unhappy with me being right, but she’d get over it real quick and be happy as well!
But that was just little things, we were both reckless and spontaneous so it was a good fit!
Off topic.
Got in town just in time for the wind, eh?o_O:rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can’t believe how much house and garage I’m getting for $100 less a month than I paid in CA.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
bottom drawer..
every woman has one.. when u say or do something wrong they store it away in drawer..
Then days months or years later when you least except it bam they open it up and hit you with it.. WTF
don't bother looking for drawer cause its hidden away deep in some dark place only they can find..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When I see it happen.. i say u got bottom drawer.. some guys are what.
I explain and they laugh there woman not so much..

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Dammit

I hate the bottom drawer. It hurts.......

bottom drawer..
every woman has one.. when u say or do something wrong they store it away in drawer..
Then days months or years later when you least except it bam they open it up and hit you with it.. WTF
don't bother looking for drawer cause its hidden away deep in some dark place only they can find..:rolleyes::rolleyes:

When I see it happen.. i say u got bottom drawer.. some guys are what.
I explain and they laugh there woman not so much..

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Damn Tex, you’ve unleashed hell.
As I suspected it wpuld.....:p

We did a small catering job yesterday and I was instructed to "handle it". Every phase from product, to package individually or send in chafers, to amounts was not only questioned, but an alternative was "suggested". When I asked and counter offered the definition of suggestion, I was being mean and stubborn.:eek::D

It all worked out except for one thing, which of course became the focus of, "I told you so.....If you would have listened." :cool:

Great to hear you've found a nice place "for your stuff" as Geo Carlin would say.....:D