WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Why would then send out two in the first place? Does it say where they were sent to?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Ours show the ballot was received and states will BE counted.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Why would then send out two in the first place? Does it say where they were sent to?

I was caught in no mans land. Sold my house where it was to go to. Did not arrive prior to me leaving. They will not forward ballots. So.....When I got back in town for a bit (to late to register and vote in TX) I walked in last week, they found me in the machine and confirmed my voters card so I voted.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I was caught in no mans land. Sold my house where it was to go to. Did not arrive prior to me leaving. They will not forward ballots. So.....When I got back in town for a bit (to late to register and vote in TX) I walked in last week, they found me in the machine and confirmed my voters card so I voted.

That was what I figured on the you hitting the road part.

It's the why they sent 2 part, is what I don't quite understand. That seems a bit sketch to me...

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
One of my firefighters received 2 ballots. She called the county election clerk and found that NEITHER one have the correct "number" on it. She wound up shredding them and voting in person. The election clerk could not give her a good answer as to what happened.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
I think they should have a system where all states have the same rules. This every state has different rules complicate things and we are seeing the ramifications of it now.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Bottom line two ballots mailed to me and i didnt get either

BONER

Reaction score
Originally I vote by mail but did not this year. I was kind of between places and the ballot that was mailed to me I never received as they do not get forwarded.

So......I walked in to the polling place prior to 11-3 and they had me there, showed my voter ID card and voted.

Looking at the AZ Gov site to check on things it shows two ballots were mailed to me....at least it shows me twice. Both ones when clicked on state that if I voted in person that will be the one tabulated.

Does this all seem right? I thought we could also check our voting out as well???? Why two listings for being mailed out when I never received one?????

Said one was sent out on 10-7 and one was sent out on 10-27

Don't you worry. The Democrats will fill those extra ballots out for you!!

DLC

Reaction score
nothing to see here but more voting supplies, move along, north to see here
1604613499153.jpg

sidcastle

Reaction score
if your in AZ ( myarizonavote.com ). I think each state has its own. It originally showed sent, then received, now finally ACCEPTED

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
AZ, we voted absentee and mailed our ballots in. When I check online each ballot shows “accepted”. Can we expect that accepted status to become “counted” if are ballots are counted?

DLC

Reaction score
It was funny last week...but now it's just a fact!

it’s actually really scary!, how far will these people go to keep power....

think of all the crap trump had to deal with during his 1st term....

really sick and twisted - CRIMINAL with the amount of people Involved

time to impeach Biden about his dealings when he was VP!! Then recall Harris!!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
it’s actually really scary!, how far will these people go to keep power....

think of all the crap trump had to deal with during his 1st term....

really sick and twisted - CRIMINAL with the amount of people Involved

time to impeach Biden about his dealings when he was VP!! Then recall Harris!!
Really, the past few weeks has been more twisted than a movie. What seems like a far fetched plot is unfolding. Limited violence, but a taking of a country. I think people are so accustomed to what they see on screen, they don't see anything as being wrong.

I would like to know the number of legal, registered voters. I wouldn't be surprised if the total votes cast surpass that number by 20%.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Really, the past few weeks has been more twisted than a movie. What seems like a far fetched plot is unfolding. Limited violence, but a taking of a country. I think people are so accustomed to what they see on screen, they don't see anything as being wrong.

I would like to know the number of legal, registered voters. I wouldn't be surprised if the total votes cast surpass that number by 20%.

The polls were a barage to soften us up to swallow all the shenanigans and resign ourselves to the fraudulent outcome.

Watching all this fuckery play out is amazing. But it's a bitter pill that they expect us to swallow.

Fuck that. A fight to the end is what they get.