WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So I finally drove a Schiada.......

Andy01

Reaction score
I have driven a lot of different boats, big cats, big v's, small pickle forks, small jet boats. But never a Schiada, I hear all this hip about how good they ride and handle. I have to say I was surprised and impressed. It was shitty and windy on Parker strip Saturday night, not the best conditions for most boats but the Schiada ran the rought stuff very smooth. For those that say how rough is Parker strip at night, go to Parker on a windy ass night at 10pm and see how rough it is.

Very nice boat I was surprised, it was kinda nice to be crusiing the "keys" in a boat that isn't a hand full, the last time I drove around the keys was with my 30' and what a pain.

Now I "get it"

Andy

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Andy...Do you have a web site with the boats that you are selling.??

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Any details of the boat? Outdrive, V-drive, blower, turbo motor? 21'/22'?
________
Weed vaporizer

Last edited:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
21 I/O boat with a Scorpion motor.. AKA pop's boat. ;)

RD

Ahhh IC. Put him in a V-drive with a huge blower motor with a huge idle surge and idling through those Keyes won't be as much fun. :D
________
333 SP

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Ahhh IC. Put him in a V-drive with a huge blower motor with a huge idle surge and idling through those Keyes won't be as much fun. :D

No different then driving a wakeboat.. ;) (not that bad) :D

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I have driven a lot of different boats, big cats, big v's, small pickle forks, small jet boats. But never a Schiada, I hear all this hip about how good they ride and handle. I have to say I was surprised and impressed. It was shitty and windy on Parker strip Saturday night, not the best conditions for most boats but the Schiada ran the rought stuff very smooth. For those that say how rough is Parker strip at night, go to Parker on a windy ass night at 10pm and see how rough it is.

Very nice boat I was surprised, it was kinda nice to be crusiing the "keys" in a boat that isn't a hand full, the last time I drove around the keys was with my 30' and what a pain.

Now I "get it"

Andy

I'm glad to see the boat made a good impression on you! Sorry I missed you sunday morning.

RD

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
That's twice as much fun :D

Especially when you are trying to go through one of the tunnels and there is another boat coming through and you have to back up. Ya V-drives don't back up too well. :D
________
Hashish

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I beg to differ. I have driven both. The blower surging V-drive Schiada requires a little more work to maneuver. :D

Only if your boat driving skills are on tilt idling through the keys.. LOL :D

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
RD Sux! RD Sux! and RD Sux! Did I get it right? :D:D

Pretty much.. ;) :D

yes I've driven both.. Your right V-Drives (irregardless) don't back up for shit.. Unless your trying to back up to the right.. LOL

RD

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Pretty much.. ;) :D

yes I've driven both.. Your right V-Drives (irregardless) don't back up for shit.. Unless your trying to back up to the right.. LOL

RD

Bingo...just do a little planning ahead or have some one on back with an oar :D

roln 20s

Reaction score

Now I "get it"

Andy

Sounds like fun...in fact sounds like my ONE night ever on Parker, windy as f--k but I had a couple of great tour guides - RD (the night he was wearing the shirt that says - I'm kinda a big deal - great RD shirt for sure) and Zack. I have no idea how windy it was, but I do know that we were getting wet during the ride multiple times- not good. Look forward to seeing you out there sometime this year buddy!

Roln 20s

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
If you were surprised the by small block I/O wait till you get behind the wheel of a Turbo V-drive for the first time :D nothing in the world compares

D

Deleted Account

If you were surprised the by small block I/O wait till you get behind the wheel of a Turbo V-drive for the first time :D nothing in the world compares

Put up that video of the SR-22 running... :D

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Put up that video of the SR-22 running... :D

I wish i had some better quality ones, this was taken about 4 or 5 years ago on a old school digital camera :point he decellerates from running top end right before he comes into focus :swearcheck the threads in my section i'll post up the rest of the chit quality video i have :D this summer it's time to get some good video.

http://raceyindustries.com/100mph.wmv

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I wish i had some better quality ones, this was taken about 4 or 5 years ago on a old school digital camera :point he decellerates from running top end right before he comes into focus :swear check the threads in my section i'll post up the rest of the chit quality video i have :D this summer it's time to get some good video.

Those are the things I like to hear Racey!! :D

RD

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Nothing sounds better than a turbo v drive comming at you...just unreal.

D

Deleted Account

I wish i had some better quality ones, this was taken about 4 or 5 years ago on a old school digital camera :point he decellerates from running top end right before he comes into focus :swearcheck the threads in my section i'll post up the rest of the chit quality video i have :D this summer it's time to get some good video.

Bring it down to Parker. I've got a Sony HD cam we can have some fun with...
;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bring it down to Parker. I've got a Sony HD cam we can have some fun with...
;)

I was thinking the same thing.. LOL

If he brings that 22 down in the summer, I'll get some multiple angles going and edit him up a nice video. :D

RD

D

Deleted Account

I was thinking the same thing.. LOL

If he brings that 22 down in the summer, I'll get some multiple angles going and edit him up a nice video. :D

RD

I've got some good footage of the Parker Race a couple years ago from the River Reflections dock- Those guys were only about 20 feet off making the corner...:)

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
I don't think it would be very hard to get Linder to Parker for a weekend...what do you think Shane?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I've got some good footage of the Parker Race a couple years ago from the River Reflections dock- Those guys were only about 20 feet off making the corner...:)

If you have them on Mini DV tapes, let me know and I'll put them online for ya. :)

RD

D

Deleted Account

If you have them on Mini DV tapes, let me know and I'll put them online for ya. :)

RD

They are on Mini DV. I'll figure a way to get them to ya. It's pretty long, I think I took about 45 minutes of tape. Got some good shots though. Burned some DVD's for some of my friends that were racing...